Author Thread: Truthful Profiles
Admin

Truthful Profiles
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 01:58 PM

Why do some women who say they lookin for a husband and I write them only to get flipped off

Phil

they complain about men playing games but the women play games here

View Profile
History
Truthful Profiles
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 05:14 PM

dear phil, welcome to the forums.. ya know women are looking at so many different things when searching for a potential marriage partner.. lot of things have to do with their experiences in the past.. so when one turns you down or whatnot just remember that just cause a woman says shes looking for a marriage partner theres more to their prequisite than just bein a male.. hehe it can mean theres nothing wrong with you but that youre just not right for them. just keep lookin till you find the one that you and her do fit..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Truthful Profiles
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 08:24 PM

Again I'm reminded this is the internet. There's that 'hidden power' of being invisible. We might reach out, write or contact someone that normally we wouldn't. Just because we, men and women, post profiles here that doesn't always mean we are ready to make a move.

I'm a little intimidated here. Many women here close to my age have been married to older men, I feel they want a more mature or more settled (what ever that means) husband. Many want a husband with greater financial means than I have. They may already be accustomed to a certain level of lifestyle and prefer to keep it that way. Women may say they are willing to move but then realize they aren't.

I can't move, I have a very specific job for an extremely specific industry and the market is tightening up. I want to remarry - but she either needs to be close or willing to move. Plus she needs to meet all my preferences. At the same time I need to meet her preferences! Then we would both have to be willing to get married!! For all that to happen, you know God is in charge!

There is a lot of difference between wanting to get married and being willing to actually get out 'in the market' and see what's out there. I find it to be a rather scary situation honestly!

You have to wonder about honesty. I had my membership put on hold because I was not divorced. I wondered what it was like "out there" before I was available so I started looking. I just didn't want to play with anyone's emotions and hopes so I pulled away.

It's tough being ready to remarry but not finding someone to marry. Besides, it's not about marrying. It's about finding that one that God intends for you to marry. Be patient and stay ready. It's not our timetable, it's His.

God bless,

Lloyd

View Profile
History
Truthful Profiles
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 08:57 PM

If women are looking for guys with high financial. They will be disapointed. Men who have money arent looking for godldiggers. Also single women with children have difficulties cause most men dont want to deal with others children. God does supply our needs but not greeds.....I read a profile from a woman who described herself as Ms Godly but when I wrote here it was like i was chopped liver

View Profile
History
Truthful Profiles
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 09:04 PM

You are right~It's not easy and God is the only one who can orchestrate that symphony! We will shipwreck on our own~~~:glow: God bless~~

View Profile
History
Truthful Profiles
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 09:22 PM

try going to a bunch of random profiles and saying something nice about them. just one sentence, first thing you think and exactly the way it sounds in your head. keep it honost, but w/ a G rating. And then not care about whether or not they write back. i love doing that.

View Profile
History
Truthful Profiles
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 12:35 PM

Good advice, I think - Remp>

Thats basically what I do. Although nowadays being a little more aware of what I am dealing with out there - the first thing that pops into my head is a lot different, in a lot of cases, then when I first came on this site (lol)

View Profile
History
Truthful Profiles
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 12:01 AM

yeah, i've learned alot on here too in a short time about girls, what they want, and what i could do to be and conduct myself better both on here and in social situations. it's really helpful and covers alot of ground.

alot of what i sent at first has gone unread though cuz for a long time i didn't bother to checksee if they logged in that day. which if they haven't, usually means they don't use this site anymore. as evidenced by my messages. something to keep in mind when using the search or sending a message to some one.