Author Thread: Why:
Admin

Why:
Posted : 15 May, 2008 07:05 PM

Why do women leave a man hanging? Leave a man waiting on an e- mail that aint coming. Tell somebody you aint interested or something. Make a man wear out the knees in his pants praying for an e- mail that aint coming. WHY?

:yay:

View Profile
History
Why:
Posted : 22 May, 2008 06:46 PM

I guess it to hard of a question for women :nahnah:

Crittle

View Profile
History
Why:
Posted : 24 May, 2008 07:33 AM

Well in all fairness....men do the same thing too....we cant just cant lay blame on one or the other...both are to blame....

View Profile
History
Why:
Posted : 26 May, 2008 08:45 AM

Toddb; without wanting to sound harsh towards you, I believe that not a single honest woman seeking for a goodly man is going to pursue a relationship with a man that is still legally married. Allow me to tell you that you first need to solve this situation in your life and then after you divorce- if there is no solution for your marriage to be fixed, only then you are in a position to start seeking for a relationship that you really want to keep for the rest of your life.

If the first condition is solved my second thought would be about myself and not others. What did I do that contributed to the breaking of the marriage? Learn from the experience, do the necessary adjustments so the problems of the past will not be in the future.

Make up your mind about yourself, do you think you are ready for another marriage? this is if you are really considering to remarriage� what can you offer to the other person? if you think you like someone and she fits the parameters for what you are looking for in a relationship, be persistent without being intimidating.

I like to ask you this question: how much do you value yourself? We all consciously or subconsciously have beliefs about ourselves. If our own self-esteem is deteriorated for past experiences is time to start renewing your mind with the Word of God. Learn yourself about the way God sees you and believe that you are worth a lot. You are created to the image of God, you have the wisdom of God within you to see yourself the way God sees you �He paid an incredible price for you to come to participate in His Kingdom and to be a heir of all His promises, you know? If you have a healthy self- image, people will pick up that and will start treating you the way you like to be treated. A man of God, ready to give love and expect the same in return. :applause:

Lastly I want to encourage you. I�ve learned that the number of men being born are less than women, in part due to the way God made it to happen� also due to the increasing problems in society with men in prison, homosexuality, etc., etc. L

I hope you don�t get offended for the above. You are an attractive guy, if this helps you. I wish you the best,

Jireh

View Profile
History
Why:
Posted : 27 May, 2008 01:27 AM

Great points, Jireh and done with tenderness and loving kindness. You're exceptional. GOD bless all of you.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Why:
Posted : 27 May, 2008 06:52 AM

Toddb, I, along with Jireh, agree. You are in a position that is really not the time in your life to be seeking another relationship. You need to try and work on the one you currently have, if possible. I realize that sometimes the other person is uncooperative, and at times it is impossible. But, the Lord HATES divorce. For this reason, you both need to work on repairing the damage to your marriage. Our emotions go through changes. And, it is best while waiting, to search the scriptures. All the answers are in there. We seem to run ourselves ragged trying to figure out our situations, when the answers are really given to us, through the Word. It would only confuse and confound the situation if you get involved with someone now. I realize that you are probably lonely, and we sometimes do radical things when we are searching and alone, but, you must learn to wait.

Please realize that this advice is given through the heart. No one is trying to condemn you or hurt you. We are all creatures of our own mistakes. Most of our problems really are done to ourselves by ourselves! We just sometimes do not realize that.

Try to seek some help, and make the necessary changes to your life that will lift you up from your circumstances. God loves you so much, and wishes only the best for you! And so do I!

Bless you and may the Holy Spirit minister to your heart!

tlrkat

View Profile
History
Why:
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 09:27 PM

First off, you sound desperate.

Second, look at your profile. Why don't you want anyone to know about you. That would make it hard to decide should I take the chance by e-mailing this person or not.

Third, maybe the person is not online often. Life happens.