Author Thread: nice girl
nicholas172

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 05:05 PM

why is it so hard to find a nice and normal girl. i mean they never know what they want. they cheat, lie, and care about them selves. why is it so hard! just want a normal girl. thats all i ask.

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 10:13 AM

oh, one thing is never say to a girl that all the women you find lie and cheat.Bad move,What you should have asked was how do I find a nice young lady.Diplomacy will get you ahead in the game.

When you ask the question in a positive way.Dennis

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 01:52 PM

Well~~I think us nice girls ask the same question? lol~~:laugh: I'm not sure what normal is but if anyone loves the Lord and seeks Him with all their heart then maybe that is normal?

But I do feel for you~~It is truly a difficult journey for all of us seeking God's special mate for us.

Being raised in homes that are dysfunctional and broken does not help today's young girls~~then there is the media and every kind of pull telling them to be liberal~~

Keep praying and believing God will bring you that one and be patient~~preaching to the choir here. :rolleyes: :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 03:02 PM

Dating websites are not the place to find a spouse... Too many incedents of people being hurt lied to.. Much to many spuerficial believers out there..People say their Christian but rarely attend church or do out reach. lots of women here are living in fantasy land... " wating on the one" is nowhere found in scripture. there plety of fish I know God has cross many people here with what God want to connect only that person wanted something else.... Want to find a spouse then find an outreach ministry in your church and let God bring the two together...But singles dont accept what God wants to join.

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 05:37 PM

I'm sorry that you have had some bad experiences with women. There are times when I am not proud to be a woman because of the way I see other women act. It gives the rest of us a bad name.

While I would hope that these experiences are rare, I would ask that you don't judge all of us for the wrongs of a few of us. This is a principle I try hard to apply to men and just people in general.

Keep waiting on the LORD, my friend. He has great plans for you, you can guarantee it. :angel:

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 06:51 PM

one more thought... there are not that many who are active on this site and i suspect, looking for a serious relationship. The best place to find a spiritural lead, "normal" girl is church... and there are many to choose from. If they are all Christian base it is probably okay to try a different doctrine.

Page : 1 2