Author Thread: Sensitive Men
Admin

Sensitive Men
Posted : 16 May, 2008 05:47 PM

Is it fair to say that 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of all women want absolutely nothing to do with a man that is sensitive???

I know that confidence and being able to make decisions and being strong emotionally is desirable, but is it bad to be sensitive along with that?

View Profile
History
Sensitive Men
Posted : 17 May, 2008 08:06 AM

Oneniceguy, You seem to be just that! You ask about sensitivity. Well, remember this, in all things, the Lord says to have balance. Equal weights, equal balances. Are you hyper sensitive? Here is what that explanatoin is.

tends to get too emotional, can't take it easy, feels gloomy and distraught frequently, more past than future, more feeling than doing, not confident in their opinions or abilities, dislikes themself, prone to paranoia, affected by the moods of others, broody, envious, ideal love seeking, expressive, dramatic, tempermental, impressionable, swayed by emotions, fears loss and separation, poor self image, gets very attached to people and things, hopeless romantic, focuses on suffering, desires security and support, defensive, suffers from loneliness, feels invisible, fears rejection in relationships, can't control romantic feelings and thoughts, existentially depressed, suffers from depression, prone to shame, prone to panic attacks, feelings guide most of their behavior, can't handle people being mad at them, dreams about a rescuer, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, familiar with the role of victim, worries they will make the wrong choices, conflicts between thoughts and feelings, desires more attention

Pick out the ones that apply to you, and work on that. The Lord will guide you to what it is you may or may not be doing.

You know I personally would not want a person who is not sensitive. Just remember, equal weights, equal balances!

God Bless your loving heart!

View Profile
History
Sensitive Men
Posted : 18 May, 2008 06:26 PM

I can't speak for all women out there, but I can speak for myself. I think sensitivity in a guy is a great thing. I think society today pretty much demands the man to be strong and powerful, but I think that part of that aspect is showing their sensitive side. If a man is secure enough in himself to be able to do that, then I will think him all the more a man.

SamaritanWmn

View Profile
History
Sensitive Men
Posted : 26 May, 2008 08:42 PM

Okay, I must admit men who are too senstive CAN sometimes be a turn off to me. For whatever reason sometimes it can come off as insecurity or even to the extent of paranoia. And most likely that's not the case. Although I will have to say sometimes it can be refreshing when a man says something you would only expect to hear from a women. Sorry Oneniceguy I know I have been much help but I just thought I would give you my personal opinion.

He reigns, Samaritan Woman

View Profile
History
Sensitive Men
Posted : 29 May, 2008 06:53 PM

Thank you for all that replied.

I can be sensitive at times, but I find the more I deal with women the less sensitive I become.:boxing:

I wish you all the best of luck in the future. I am outta here.