Author Thread: Who am I? I feel as a outcast to the world
faithandtruth1819^

View Profile
History
Who am I? I feel as a outcast to the world
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 11:41 PM

Who am I? This is the question i ask myself everyday. I get wake up in the morning to look in the mirror to see many faces but yet i don't recognize any one of them. I know who the person i see in the mirror is myself but my heart is telling me that I'm not the person that i seem to be.

Its enough to make me ask the question...who or whats really real anymore. Being surrounded by lies, deception, temptation of the flesh, loneliness, friends and family being used a weapons formed against me to bring me down, Its very hard not to follow it all. But i know i must fight. for my soul, for heaven, for my soul. I get knocked down but i tell you i do and will get up.

I have hardly any friends. The ones i did have they used me to do favors or to borrow something. I never knew what it was like to have a true friend. Maybe because of the way i lived before i decided to follow Christ. I feel that meeting christian people is the way to go because i'm going to be honest im fairly new to this but i do i know that jesus is directing my path to Christan because i just don't fit in with the world or the"crowd".

Right now i could say my life is at its very bottom but i think i need to think that right now it is right where it needs to be. God has woken me up to something and i need to stick with this. I just hope i meet some good people here that can help me, teach me and that i can grow with. right now i stand as a loner, hopefully that wont be for long.