Author Thread: She's not into me......I need help and a prayer
faithandtruth1819^

View Profile
History
She's not into me......I need help and a prayer
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 12:46 AM

I'm kinda embarrassed to speak about this but i need to get this off my chest and get some supportive answers or at least vent my feelings.

First off, have anyone ever been in a relationship to where it seems like that person is not loving you with their all or should i say love the things you do for them but not really love you? That's been the story of my life so far..

See I'm one of those nice guys. You know the type that's getting the "I just want to be friends" or "you are just too nice to be with". Every single girl friend i had always cheated on me with their ex'es and i was just a short term rebound. but my current relationship has a different story.

I have been in a unhappy relationship for 3 years. A relationship to where i know that this person doesn't fully give me their best, argues with me alot, verbal nagging and yelling, put me in a hospital 4 times for stress related reasons, lied and cheated on me and more.

But for some reason i tried so hard to make it work. But deep inside i know that its not going to happen. I can tell and feel that she is not into me. Im about to through some clues around and see if its me or is she not into me.

1. If she likes a food and i start liking the food she will stop liking it.

2. whatever things that i like she makes it a point not to like it anymore.

3. I try to get her to watch a movie with me, she doesn't like it, but someone else could want to watch the same movie she starts liking it

4. I try to sit her down and tell her how i feel, i get told that i'm causing trouble and that i don't know what im talking about.

5. She is fast to put me down, but very slow to give me any confidence or credit for anything.

6. when i try to have a conversation about life, god, my family or something at work she just ignores it. Not listen to a word i say. but wants me to hear whats going on in her life/her family/her work.

7. she down grades my family, talk about people i work with by calling them names like dirty old people or crack heads, when i know that they are not the best of people, but they are people who are trying to make a living like me.

8. If i ask for a kiss or a hug she tightens up like she just ate a lemon or come up with some lame excuse to why she can't.

9. She puts on this big show like we are the perfect couple for people/pictures and they believe it!!!!But behind closed doors it changes.

10. She quick to do for others and people who are just using her, but i take her abuse and cripes when i ask for the smallest favor.

I could go on but i guess you get the point. Everyone around me is asking why don't i leave. I am not married to her and have no kids by her. I guess i am afraid. No one even talks to me and when i do tell them my situation they just run like im poison.

And that's the part that i don't understand. There are so many people that are out there that dishonesty and disloyal and are out to game people when i am here with open heart and honesty trying to be good. but i still get hurt and stepped on. People are quick to believe a liar but someone that is telling the truth no one wants to believe him.

I just ask that people pray for me. Pray that i get the courage to just leave this painful relationship. That whatever ties i get here becomes broken. Pray that this relationship doesn't hurt me anymore than it does. I'm under alot of stress from it and work so its like i don't really get any peace.

It seems like the devil has got a boat load of weapons against me and knows how to use people to hurt me for my heart i feel is my weakness. But i know that god is with me and no weapon shall prosper, its just hard for now. i dont know how many people have been through this but i pray that no one has to or does.

Life is too short to be unhappy, i just pray that i take that advice to heart meet some people and move on

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 02:39 AM

dear truth, welcome to the forums. lifes too short to not find someone that will be happy to be with .. and that will support you and not tear you down.. you deserve that .. i will be prayin that you know GODS will for you and that you find the very best for you.. hang in there.

ole cattle

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 05:11 AM

Welcome to the forums Friend, what you are describing is passive aggressive behavior, and this is not something you want in a partner for life. It sounds to me like both of you are staying in the relationship for convenience, in other words, it is easier to stay in the relationship than it is to end it and move on. Staying because at least it is something to do prevents you both from finding that someone that is excited about the things you have passion for as well.

Good luck, and I hope you find her.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2009 10:46 AM

sounds like you already know what you gotta do. no matter what happens, learn from it what you did right, what you did wrong and don't make the same mistake twice so next time you'll be that much better. this could be a blessing in disguise. pain is a great teacher. i've been there, and done that and life goes on. i'll deffinitly say a prayer for you.

soul4him

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2009 02:26 PM

Man of God you are gonna come out in the name of Jesus it's all in his timing and let me say this your steps are order byGod wheather good or bad begin to praise God for what He is doing and what's ahead i came out a abusive relationship 2 yrs ago i prayed , went into warfare, begged God to remove the person,but God said my ways are not your ways and my thoughts are not your thoughts as high as the heavens are my ways and thoughts. i had to wait on God when God says don't be unevenly yoked He means it, wait on him to send your mate to you pray for strenght,direction,boldness,wisdom,etc....God is teaching u everything u go through is for the kingdom. every tear u cry, every pain you endure he will use that to refine u ,shape ,mold u to be that Man ,He longs for u to be at the meantime Do not settle 4 less ! God has the best for u just remember his timing is perfect, luv u your sister in Christ :prayingf:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2009 02:34 PM

(I know this post Is old but I felt the urge to reply)

Sad to say this...but I know EXACTLY where your coming from. All I can say though, Is just be yourself and If they dont want the bate then so be it. There Is somebody out there who will. There Is nothing wrong with being considered "the good guy" and I believe that the only reason most peeps are turned off by that so to say, Is because they probably have alot of evil In them. God made you the way you are for a reason...he doesnt make mistakes and If this girl does not value you and Is taking you for granted then move on.....and just trust God he will heal the hurt.

I have been rejected by guys more times then I care to rehearse and I've heard It all, "your too good for me" , "A girl like you shouldnt get mixed up with a guy like me" and yada yada yada...now whether they meant It or it was just part of there escape route I will never know! lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 07:21 AM

hey sweetheart... i will def be saying prayers for you and also paying that you find a gr8 girl on here ;) and he was right..... we always learn from pain and i have been hurt many times over and over and it does hurt and makes us wondewr why and what did i do ya kno..... if you need a friend or anyone feel free to email me ok :) god bless, steph

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2010 06:27 AM

Brother, Been their done that! See www.soulties.org also read my profile for engouragement. Be Blessed:prayingm:

In Christ

Sacred Warrior