Author Thread: FISHING MIRACLE:
Admin

FISHING MIRACLE:
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 11:36 AM

This is such a special gift and blessing from our Lord, I just have to share it: My church group went on a fishing trip to North Dakota, I'm from Nebraska, It was about 1 year ago this last summer. I have been facing many financial and health difficulties for a while now... Well anyway I saw this lure in the k mart, that I thought would really catch the BIG FISH, and I guess it did. It caught the love of our LORD in the process... I purchased the lure...started fishing with worms, couldn't get any bites..remembered that lure I had bought, believing I had spent money for it, that I really didn't have the funds, at that time to be frivolous with. I put it on my rod, I didn't catch anything, for about 45 min. then I thought I had a fish, and I was just snagged.. by the time I got my line in, it was bare, I had lost my lure.. I thought, well thats what I get for spending money on something, that I couldn't really afford, but I sure did like that lure, and was sad that I had lost it.. so I continued to fish with worms.. no luck, no bites, no fish all day.. the next day, our group wanted to go back to the same part of the lake, since it had been a good spot for them.. So I went along hoping that GOD would let me catch at least one fish.. on the trip.. One of our members, said, hey: Tammy, come over here, they are biting on this side, It was a long way around that part of the lake, but figured, ok mabe it would be better, and took off on the long trek, around the lake.. I started fishing with my worm.. I thought I had a bite, only to find I was stuck again.. but when I reeled in the line at the end of it, was this bunch of rotten goo, from the bottom.When I started to clean off my line, THERE WAS MY LURE, what a miracle,my silver, shiny, torpedo with a red belly, right on the end of my line... I started crying, and said Thank You God, you gave me back my lure... it was like he just reached out and handed to me... but he gave it back to me from the OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE... So the lesson to me was GOD is in control, and what is impossible to us, is nothing, to him, if HE wants it to be done.. What a gift.. Well, I didn't catch any fish that trip, But I sure did catch something much better... The wonderfull gift of ultimate love from my Father....

View Profile
History
FISHING MIRACLE:
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 12:53 AM

Thank you for sharing. It is an encouragement for us to keep trusting the Lord to work in our lives.

Janet