Author Thread: sinuses??
Admin

sinuses??
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 02:27 PM

dear folks, this aint the right place for my question but really didnt know where to put it as its for guys and gals..

does anyone know why we even have sinuses? what is their purpose? as the only time i know i even got em is when they are messin up and buggin me hehe.. anyone?

thanks ole cattle

View Profile
History
sinuses??
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 03:28 PM

Hey Cattleman,

I know the good Lord put them there for a reason so we need them~~:laugh:.

But I think several things can cause flare ups~~too much pasteurized milk products like cheese and ice cream. Allergies to ragweed, pollen, dust, dust mites etc and weather conditions.

Anyway, I am no doctor, I only study nutrition and have much to learn but I have found these certain things have stopped most of my allergies or minimized them.

Vitamin D3~5000IU a day~I don't take it all at once~B12 drops under the tongue~Vitamin C~ powdered EmergenC~ two packets a day~ Krill oil~ and magnesium malate three times a day, calcium citrate and MSM.

Here is a link you might to check out: http://www.evitamins.com/healthnotes.asp?ContentID=1275000.

Hope you feel better~~:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
sinuses??
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 05:34 PM

dear joey,. wow thanks

ole cattle

View Profile
History
sinuses??
Posted : 19 Oct, 2009 05:27 PM

Great cure for sinus problems - and also can prevent other illnesses - many of which start in the sinus. www.neilmed.com

or www.sinusrinse.com

For about $15 you get a squeeze bottle and 100 Saline salt packages that you mix with purified water. You stick the bottle up to one nostril while bending over a sink. The fluid will shoot up and come out the other nostril - cleaning out your sinuses.

This will also shorten the life of a sinus infection if you use it after you have it. If you do it on a regular basis you can prevent sinus infections altogether - unless they are viral.

lordsgirl

View Profile
History
sinuses??
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 09:58 PM

I agree with the used to be Miracleshappen777, the neti pot he is referring to is a natural way to treat and clear sinus issues.

i wouldnt suggest using the saline in the midst of an infection though, the salt will burn your nostrils, but using this 'neti pot', found in any pharmacy section, it is used to irrigate your sinuses and keeps the breathing going and the 'guck' from accumulating.

i use it often and it works even when i don't have a sinus issue. Good for colds too!

Feel better!

Lordsgirl

View Profile
History
sinuses??
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 01:49 AM

dear folks, wow, thanks yawl..

ole cattle