Author Thread: Too many to count
Admin

Too many to count
Posted : 19 Oct, 2009 08:49 AM

I've been single for two years now. Just about every woman that I date ends with them hooking up with another guy and not telling me until about a month into their relationship.

The last girl I dated (http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=3046&forum_sub_cat_id=10&start=0)

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 08:25 AM

I'm going to rant for a minute..

They see the kind of man I am. They see that I can hold a job, respect people, lead, and speak motivationally. They get the "high" from my uplifting personality, but they'll grasp onto me only until they find the next one-up (Mario, anyone? :D). And most of the time it's not someone who's better.

No. They'd rather date a guy who doesn't have a job, has no morals, one that will keep her on the edge, and one that has the emotional capacity of a 12 year old.

I've heard it blamed on natural selection before. Let me tell you one thing.. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NATURAL SELECTION. It's only an excuse to be shallow.

All of this is meaningless, all is inane, all is redundant (lol if you get that)

The ones that seem the most interested in me, I'm not interested in. And the ones that I am interested in, are not interested in me.

My fundamental beliefs hinder my dating life. But what I ask them (who are not fundamentalists) is.. why do you choose to believe part of the word and not all of it? And what right do you have to change ANYTHING written in the Word.

Thank you for all of your reply's so far. Especially Remp, your an awesome dude. I didn't want to seem ignorant by not acknowledging everyone's input.

Comment on this post too

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 08:32 AM

Let me rephrase one thing..

Natural Selection is only personal justification for those who are shallow.

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 12:35 PM

May I ask, what kind of women are you interested in?

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 01:15 PM

dear fghive, hey man i feel your frusteration.. and i know the datin world can be rough sometimes.. but wouldnt this be called natural selection as well?

your words here

The ones that seem the most interested in me, I'm not interested in.

ole cattle

lordsgirl

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 10:38 PM

I went thru my own season of that same situation. I asked a guy friend of mine the same question, and he responded, You will kiss many frogs before the prince will come along! and you my brother have kissed many of them before your princess comes along. she will come! God is preparing you AND her!! Just keep practicing on beingg a Man of God and it will happen!

Lordsgirl

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 11:50 AM

help me understand how you can get heart broken soooo maney times? i personaly think it all comes down to self esteem even tho we are christians i think most people under estemate themeselves (just think about it y would you keep on going for the same type of people that desapoint u over and over again) and their worth my problem is not so much finding a guy who wont break my heart but someone whos personality suiets mine, i was raised in africa we dint have much but iv allways been tought to love and respect myself, if someone doesnt whant you its their loss God has the perfect one for each and everyone of you brothers and sisters just wait for the Lord's time he is faithfull

may God bless you all

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 12:12 AM

browneyedgirlky - "May I ask, what kind of women are you interested in? "

I'm really not sure to tell you the truth. Help me out? I know I need a spiritual partner as well. But I don't understand what people mean by "what kind of women do you like". idk they all seem different, well.. most of them.

underfire - I have good self esteem. Not too high where it would make me cocky. But I realize that it's a great loss to them. It just happens so often that I feel I should have met someone worthwhile in this time-frame.

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 12:15 AM

cattleman2011 - It's not how they look. It's their personality. I don't feel the "click" or something that sparks my interest in them.

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 12:58 AM

dear phive, got ya .. thanks

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 06:47 AM

Maybe the better question is....why aren't you interested in the women that are interested in you?

I'm not trying to be Dr. Phil or anything like that; just trying to bring about a different perspective.

With love,

T

Page : 1 2 3