Author Thread: Too many to count
Admin

Too many to count
Posted : 19 Oct, 2009 08:49 AM

I've been single for two years now. Just about every woman that I date ends with them hooking up with another guy and not telling me until about a month into their relationship.

The last girl I dated (http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=3046&forum_sub_cat_id=10&start=0)

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 06:53 PM

dear ky, ok dr. phyllis hehehehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 07:16 PM

browneyedgirlky - "Maybe the better question is....why aren't you interested in the women that are interested in you?"

A couple of them were stoners. I used to be one. But it's a no-go if they have to be high constantly.

I've met one or two that were "over-the-top nice. And for some reason (idk why), it's a huge turn off for me if I never have to lift a finger.

I've had a lot start openly talking about how much they love sex when I barely even knew them. And that says something about someone. idk

I dated one that was flat out disrespectful and pushy. She disrespected me in my home once (long story). And that doesn't fly with me.

But mainly I guess the girl I'm looking for has to be laid back, love music, like how dorky I can be at times lol, and has morals.

One big thing that I look for is if a girl will jump into a relationship right when she got out of one. I don't like relationship hoppers lol

"I'm not trying to be Dr. Phil or anything"

:P

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 08:05 PM

Well, Dr. Phyllis says....

Try looking for women in different places.

Hahahaha!!

Gotta love a good laugh!!

T

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 10:20 PM

lolol

Where do you suggest I look? Other than church. Other than here :D

collegegirl909

View Profile
History
Too many to count
Posted : 8 May, 2011 10:03 PM

Oh my gosh so not its may 2011 i dated a guy almost 2 years.... little under.. and i got hit by a car and he left me... soo iam devestated... yet happy he left... me... he stopped beleiving... in god and i dont need a man like that.. at all...oh well...

Page : 1 2 3