Author Thread: EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Jack1988

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 04:48 AM

If youve never heard anything by 70s band Earth wind and fire then i urge you to have a listen to some of their stuff, on youtube you can find songs for tasters.

Im sure some of our older members know this band, im only 21 and i love their stuff but then again i love old stuff as far back as Nat king cole lol.

Anyway whats your favourite track?

My top two are

Earth wind and fire - Sunshine

Earth wind and fire - Sing a song.

There are soo many others but they are my top 2.

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 06:33 PM

I used to have a ton of their stuff on 12". Very good band. The Sunz of God worked some of their tracks into their material which was very amazing as well!

Jack1988

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 09:04 PM

too right, they believed and still do im sure.FANTASY is another awesome one

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 10:28 PM

I'm all about some EWF. My favs are Mighty Mighty, Let me talk, Power. There are a lot. Their music always makes me happy!

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 1 Jan, 2010 08:29 PM

i want to know what this band is now! im me back and tell me how to hear them, they sound awesome

Thomw_99

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 02:07 PM

The age limitations you placed on your profile prevents me from IM'ing you... but you shoud find this eventually~lol

check out the "Wiki" link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth,_Wind_&_Fire

Good luck in your search...

Thom

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 20 Jan, 2010 09:07 AM

Anything 70s, 80s, and early 90s rock is my favorite type of music, period. I'm an avid collector of "greatest hits" CDs, and EWF's is one of the most recent ones I bought (their Playlist: The Very Best Of).

My two faves by them?

1. September - the fact that I was born in September gives this one some brownie points, along with the catchy chorus

2. After The Love Has Gone - awesome harmony vocals and singing in general

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 9 Jul, 2010 02:21 PM

Earth Wind and Fire were perhaps the greatest rock band in history. Certainly they were the best of their generation. Yes, better than Mettalica, Queen and Led Zepplin. No they never received the hype and publicity but in terms of lyrical substance and musicality they were the best of their generation. Some of my favorite songs; Shining Star, Can't Hide Love, Getaway, Reasons and The Way of the World.:waving::peace:

View Profile
History
EARTH WIND AND FIRE
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 05:50 PM

Oh YES! E,W&F: In the Stone, Can't Hide Love remix by Masters at Work, Brazilian Rhyme, That's the Way of the World...