Author Thread: PUA
Admin

PUA
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 10:07 AM

Am thinking about going to one of those seminars that teach you how to be a pick up artist. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with that?

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 11:06 PM

The first thought that came to my mind was of the character Joey on "Friends"!! Haha! Is that the sort of pick up artist you are referring to? - "How you doin?" Haha!

I, personally, don't like it when guys talk to me or other girls like that..sorry. For me, I automatically think, "He's having to put up this front because he doesn't think I'll like him for who he really is." I guess it's sortof a false first impression..kindof like a lie. I always think the truth is better than anything false.

Don't give away your money on something like that...try visiting another church or something. :yay::applause::peace:

With love,

T

Tarasye

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 12:13 AM

Frankly I think such marketing is meant to draw in the lonely and desperate and they take their money and leave them still lonely and desperate.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 02:37 AM

browneyedgirlky: lol. more like barney stinson in how i met your mother: "It's gonna be legen...wait for it...dery! lol.

It is becoming more and more evident i need to find a church. Thanks for mentioning that.

tarasye: for the most part i think so too. but at the same time i hear good things about it too. so idk.

i appreciate the care and honesty in your responses.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 03:20 AM

If you do it and it works for you Remp, let me know cuz I'll want lessons!:yay:

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 09:04 AM

Are you talking about what I think you are?Going to school to pick up women?Do I understand this right.

If this is so, hey ladies here I am!

See my friend now I am a pick up artist.:ROFL:

Just walk up to a single woman and kiss her.

They like that.

The ladies really like to take care of me my friend:nicenurse:

This is called flirting.

You learned another lession.

Am I moving to fast here?:ROFL::excited::laugh::party:

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 03:50 PM

6 emoticons in one message to determine you were trying to be funny. you were trying to be funny right? i don't get it.

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 10:55 PM

Most of us could probably use some lessons on improving our social skills. It would be a fantastic world if it all came naturally or people could "see" you for who you are, but that's not usually the case. Another method may be to read about the subject or about women, not to mention some magazines (i've been known to buy "men" magazines to read what is of interest to them, etc.).

As an added bonus, you are of a young age so you could "change" / "improve" and appear to have the desire. Personally, by doing work on improving yourself suggests you are interested in yourself. THAT is a great starting point. Leo Buscaglia stated (yup, yrs ago) that if you say you are bored, you probably are boring. You might want to goggle him (his foundation and messages).

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 11:13 PM

oh man, one thing i live by is 'to be interesting be interested'. Yeah i'm always looking for what i can change or improve on. women's magazines. got it. or did you mean besides victoria secret? lol. just kidding. that's a good tip. thanks.

View Profile
History
PUA
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 05:50 AM

I didn't catch the PUA reference at first. I thought the post PUA was about a model or some soccer player.

As you have seen REMP on these posts that there are many points of view, therefore you will also find that out in the world women have different perspectives depending on the individual woman. What may be cute or funny to one might seem sophomoric to another. My suggestion is to ask yourself what is it about this person that interests you? Is it her hair or voice or accent or eyes or whatever and decide if it is appropriate to complement her about it?

With me, one of the first things I notice about a woman and this is something that will always bring a smile to my face is her smile. I have seen smiles that light up the world and are as contagious as can be.

Next it would be the eyes. Ahhh, The Eyes! I have been literally melted by a woman's eyes before, just one big lump on the ground.

So, to conclude -- just be yourself, be sincere, be appropriate (no "We are just two Wild and Crazy Guys!") and if you think you can be humorus try that (be very careful though with humor).

Good, now if you would make that check out to...

"You have the Stars in your Eyes

and the Heavens in your Smile"

An Old Irish Saying

(Not necessarily said by an old Irish)

Peace