Author Thread: Laughter is good for the heart
Admin

Laughter is good for the heart
Posted : 26 May, 2008 10:14 AM

,A guy walks into an old time general store to purchase some plumbing supplies. He hands the list he made to the elderly clerk behind the counter and the elderly clerk goes to the back of the store to fill out his order. After a while the guy grows hungry and looks around for vending machines. He finds none and makes his way to the counter to see if they sell candy bars or something there. But no avail. His eye catches a bowl of shelled peanuts. His hunger having a grip on him, he grabs a couple of peanuts and pops them into his mouth. He looks around and then grabs a few more peanuts and pops them into his mouth. Feeling better about it, he grabs a handful and throws them into his mouth just as the elderly clerk returns. Chewing and gulping, he apologizes saying, "Um, I was hungry and couldn't find any thing to eat until I saw those peanuts in that bowl. I'll pay you for what I ate." Looking over his eye glasses, the elderly clerk says, "Ahh, that's alright. since I lost my teeth all I can do is eat the chocolate off of them anyway.":ROFL: T:goofball:mie

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2008 02:29 PM

An elderly man sitting on his Sofa was a little taken back when Satan appeared before him. The gentleman just sat there calmly as if nothing was happening." Aren't you afraid of me?" Satan yelled. "Of course not." the man replied. "I've been living with your sister the last 30 years!" lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2008 07:23 PM

A little girl in my class was so excited about what she had learned in school. She went home and stated "Mommy Mommy guess what I learned today?" Her Mom said "What baby?" She enthrusiastically said "We learned about Jesus and the 12 recycables!

(Note: This was a true story and I the teaher!)

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 09:57 AM

recycables!!!! That was so kool. I think Art Linkletter would have had a time with that one. GOD bless you, Robin and thanks for sharing that one.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2008 04:46 PM

My daughter was working in the children's ministry today and they had a special Father's Day project. It involved coloring a card that stated "To the ruler or our house... no matter how you measure it you're the world's best Dad..."and was accompanied by an actual ruler. At the end of the first service, one of the boys came out of the class and stated

"Mommy, mommy look! I got Dad a new spanking stick!" ...and he was sooooo proud of it!!!

(this was from a 3 year old)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY....!

strawberri/robin