Author Thread: Count Your Blessings!
Admin

Count Your Blessings!
Posted : 27 May, 2008 07:22 AM

I ask for prayer from all of you for a woman I met that is struggling with cancer. She is not saved! She has massive problems, as they cannot seem to get it into remission. She has been through treatments, and was just getting to feel better when they found another tumor. She must do it all again, hair loss, retching, sick all the time, weak etc etc. On top of this, she has lost all her family, to death! She is alone, and needs the touch of Our Lord! I ask for prayer for her soul to be saved. The Lord will do what He will with all of us as far as our earthly lives, but to know the One who created her as Lord would be the best thing that could happen to her.

We all need to count each blessing as as gift from God. We sometimes, myself included forget all the benefits He so abundantly allows to us. We go about our lives and just seem to take it for granted that we can walk, talk, see, hear, and breathe the air! I think it is human nature. But, when I see people struggle like this, I realize just how blessed I am despite anything else.

View Profile
History
Count Your Blessings!
Posted : 30 May, 2008 08:34 PM

GOD bless that struggling friend of yours, redeemedone. I'll stand with you in prayer for her and strength for you to bear.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Count Your Blessings!
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 04:43 PM

redeemedone. I'll stand with you in prayer for her and may God give her strength to bear. Father, we come to you in humility, we ask that you touch our sister with your Love, touch her with the fullness of your spirit and bring forth the healing she need. In the name of Jesus, Amen. I Love you in Christ, Will

:peace: