Author Thread: An apology that would never reach who its intended for
az130

View Profile
History
An apology that would never reach who its intended for
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 09:38 PM

I have had enough. I have had enough of acting and lying to myself, convincing myself that I dont like you and who you are ne more. But deep down, you and I both know that thats a very blatant and utter lie. Because you will always be the best singer, guitar player and actor and...

I know that no matter what I say, my apologies are never going to sound genuine to you, even though I meant it everytime I said it. But here it is again, I am really sorry for everything that has happened, I am sorry that I hurt you and your best friend. I am not really the one to hurt people and I know that you dont want to believe me, and thats fine. I guess if I were in your situation, I would never forgive me for this either. But I AM EXTREMELY AND GENUINELY SORRY FOR EVERYTHING, I just want it all to be back to what it was, and I would do nething to make it all up toyou and your best friend. If only you would trust me enough to give me this one last chance.

Adam

Jackie1369

View Profile
History
An apology that would never reach who its intended for
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 01:12 PM

Adam. How many times do you need to ask for forgiveness from our Father and mean it? ONE TIME!!! If you have repented from whatever you did and have asked for forgiveness... Why are still apologizing? It is now on themselves to find it in them to forgive you and accept your apology. They don't have to like you in the process, they are just supposed to love you. And if they accept God's love, they should be able to show the same love and grace to others. Don't beat yourself up with this. Now is the time to wash your hands of this and move on. If whomever you are speaking to can't accept this, where's the Holy Spirit in their lives? You can't prove your fruit. It is to shine through you.

I don't know what's going on. It's not my business. I maybe way off because I don't know at all the situation at hand or who it is you hurt. If you are reading this, and you are who he hurt, I am sorry if this sounds harsh and you are saying to yourself "she has no clue". Well, you are right. I don't. But what I do know, is that when someone asks for forgiveness, we are to grant that to them immediately.

Adam, this is done. Let it go and figure out what God is teaching you in this tribulation. God is so amazing. He always make good out of evil. That is why it was the tree of knowledge of good and evil. not just evil.

Hang in there and God Bless!! BTW: You are forgiven!!