Author Thread: Ian777
Linnie41

View Profile
History
Ian777
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 01:58 AM

A big shout out goes to Ian for his work with the Creation Museum project - this is absolutely incredible!! I won't post the link to the video that I saw, but I'm hoping he'll get the hint and post it himself. :) The people who could be won to Christ by this is mind boggling!!! I want to see this in the states someday, Ian!!!!!!! (It will go over so well, you can make another one for down here, right? Lol) I'm praying God blesses this abundantly!!

View Profile
History
Ian777
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 02:59 AM

dear folks, yep ole ian is bout as good a folk as you ever wanna meet .. a very selfless and gentle spirit..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Ian777
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 06:37 PM

My parents took my brothers kids to such a museum in Kentucky.

It is south of Cincinnati.That is all I know,Dennis

View Profile
History
Ian777
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 09:44 PM

Will plan to watch the video, once I get to a PC that supports videos....website looks cool too. Thx for the scoop.

Janet

View Profile
History
Ian777
Posted : 6 Nov, 2009 05:19 PM

Well, I watched several videos & I could keep watching . . . we should all pray for Ian & those he encounters. He has taken on a big assignment from our Creator & w/such passion! God will provide--our part is to obey & leave the consequences to Him. Take care, Ian!

Janet

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Ian777
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 04:16 PM

Way to go Ian, I just LOVE to see people out there doing special things with their faith, it touches people more than you know!

Tarasye