Author Thread: A Year of Bliss or a Lifetime of Just Adquate
Admin

A Year of Bliss or a Lifetime of Just Adquate
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 07:15 PM

Alright Ladies,

Please choose:

Choice 1 -- A year of bliss with your new husband who will die in one year. This love is one for the ages. Passion -- laughter -- warmth -- a tremendous love. He is everything you want in a man and husband! He is a devout Christian and not only strong and powerful in faith and mind, but also in body. But he will leave this earth in 1 year.

Choice2 -- A lifetime with a man who loves you and dotes over you. He will provide for you and your children. He will always be faithful and God fearing. Yet there will never be that spark of passion that you long for. That feeling of weak knees and melting in his arms.

You can only pick one of these scenarios. I know which one I would pick. I am curious as to what you have to say.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 10:08 AM

choice 2. arranged marriages have higher success rates. Last church sermon i heard the pastor stated we choose who we want to love (and, so can be said, cwe hoose not to love that person). I'm older and am feeling the wisdom in that statement. I'm hoping i took off my rose colored classes for a stronger prescription.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 12:31 AM

Number 1~~I've already lived through it.~~ "Love is as strong as death and many waters cannot quench it."

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 03:47 PM

Choice (1) One precious moment of Pure Love is worth more than a Life Time without ever knowing it even exsisted. xo