Author Thread: Age Limitations! What is really reasonable?
Admin

Age Limitations! What is really reasonable?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 10:36 AM

Hi Ladies,

I have seen many profiles where some of the age limitations seem rather strict in my opinion. I have seen women who were 46 and would not entertain a man older than 50. I have seen women age 48 and not entertain men older than 50. I have seen 5 year differences and sometimes 10, 15 and even but rarely 20 year spans. Why do you think some women are more restrictive? Do you think that a woman might be placing an unreasonable limitation on herself? I wonder how many more potential candidates she is eliminating by her limitations?

Is that kind of woman having a Demi Moore syndrom? LOL

Remember that Abraham was 20 years older than Sarah and no they did not live exceeding much longer back than then we do today. Besides 20 years is 20 years. I realize we all have different tastes and preferences it's just that I wonder if those "preferences" we have are placing God in a box and limiting who He can bless us with. Remember we all have free will.

I would like to see your opinions and also explain, if you are willing, hehe, as to why you place the restrictions you have.

Blessings!

Walter

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 05:59 PM

Isaac was 40 and Rebekak was 3 when they were united

Shalom

Dan

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 08:44 PM

I wont date a guy who Is more then ten years older then me. On the other hand though, I don't normally go for guys that are that much younger then me either! lol Not sure why, really..I guess I just like older guys..

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 12:39 AM

Because it's a free online dating site, and some women make unreasonable contact restrictions.

Not good for them though, the right man could be just an age away and they would never know :P

---

Paulie

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 10:20 AM

Tabetha,

You are just too cute. I think 10 years is reasonable but why not 11, 12 or 15 ? LOL You and all the ladies reading this should consider increasing the span of age limitations in your "mail settings". This way your opportunities of blessings will increase and you are still in the driver's seat as to whom you choose to engage in communication with, though I always suggest a common courtesy reply even if you are not interested. Make sense?

Blessings!

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2009 10:20 PM

For guys you can date someone half your age plus 7.

Theres a verse about it somewhere...