Author Thread: what makes you pass someone bye?
Admin

what makes you pass someone bye?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 01:32 AM

dear folks, when you are lookin at profiles and all what is some things that would make you pass on bye?

thanks ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 01:34 AM

dear folks, i forgot to answer hehe biggest thing for me would be no picture...

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 02:09 PM

All things I have seen here, No picture, woman in bikini, with a man in pic as in X, and last of all someone whose profile said I am a man looking to be a wife.It was new and up for a short time. A few times the picture was a depressing picture as in no smile.The lady looked really angry.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 03:43 PM

Long-winded, wordy tomes designed to impress with advanced spirituality leave me cold. Go for the gold! Just the facts, please.

P

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 04:19 PM

hey cattle, i'd agree with you and miss pooch (no photo or being long winded). another for me to pass on would be the " must have no baggage" clause. if ya ask me to have lived is to have baggage, if you don't maybe should check your pulse. what should be requested is are you dealing with it and are you in a good place and able to begin a new relationship, we all have been hurt, we heal then hopefully learn and grow from the past eh? just my thoughts...

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 06:58 PM

dear folks, thanks, all good tips me thinks..

hope we can hear even more..

ole cattle

lordsgirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 08:18 PM

I pass by the pics where they are holding a camera in their hand and are aiming the camera at themselves - - they are hard to see the person in them anyway - what you see is a camera and a flash,

but i would mainly pass up a pic where the guy is 'unkempt. that ' is not attractive at all

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 05:02 AM

Things that make me pass people by are things that either don't tell me who they are, or things that tell me too much about who they are to the point I know that is NOT what I want. Pictures that exude sexuality (yes, men do it too), tell me that they are centered more on their body than on their faith.

Profiles that avoid mentioning their faith also leave me cold. Funny how many people would not forget to mention a Lamborghini if they had one, yet how much bigger is their Faith, and their God to which the value of no car could begin to compare, yet it somehow is not important enough to mention what that means to a person, and how important it is to find in another.

I don't want a man in my life, I want a Spirit filled Man of God who is Passionate for his faith, and anything less, is just a man without a mission.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 09:49 PM

I recently updated my profile and noticed that it's possible to not show how many people's favorite list you are on.

Does that matter when you're looking at someone's profile? How do you feel about it?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2009 12:23 AM

dear dr. phyllis, not at all. as thats something you have no control over.. how many people put you on their favorites..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2009 02:32 PM

I'll pass on by when (1) No pix. Women are visual to. :-) (2) "Other" denomination. What does that mean ? (3) Lookin for "Anything"...Sorry ! I'm lookin for "Everything" dateing, friendship, email/chat, longterm, marriage...I just probly scared 3/4 of the Men away now...Darn...and of course (4) No info...Hello ! is there anybody there...lol...xo

Page : 1 2