Author Thread: GoodTime Cowboy Cassanovas
Admin

GoodTime Cowboy Cassanovas
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 10:10 AM

Greetings,

I just heard Carrie Underwood's 'Goodtime Cowboy Cassanova' and I would like to hear from you Ladies on your thoughts as to what makes someone a GCC and just how can you tell if they truly are?

Thank you for your replies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2009 11:12 PM

I think of how ironic that most of the new artists that come out say they are Christians and then start singing songs that are completly opposite. And, yes, I do listen to this song (mostly because of the vocals and how amazing the song was put together)--and I'm not trying to bash Carrie Underwood.

But, this song is just not Christian based whatsoever.

It is talking about how a guy will spin a web of lies at a bar or pool hall, just to have you pay attention, etc.

I do agree that sometimes it is hard to talk to girls, because at times, they do not even give guys the time of day or take what they say sincerely & the wrong way.

But, if you are an honest, sincere man--you will never feel the need to "spin a web of lies" because of the simple fact--if the woman that catches your eye is a worthy woman of God, she will see that. She won't need to be told things that you think she'll want to hear.

Hope that helped.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2009 11:20 AM

Ahhh...Thats a good question. I believe a Christain Holy Spirit filled (discerning) women, knows that she knows, that she knows, that she knows...that this type of Man is not for her...xo