Author Thread: clean dating
liena

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 6 Nov, 2009 11:47 PM

is it hard for a guy to run a clean date to a girl? means no sex before marriage?. most man will surely left a girl who refuse to make sex while they're dating but not yet married.

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 6 Dec, 2009 03:11 PM

It's not hard for a guy to keep the dating clean if they take a few steps.

One, no physical contact. At all. Period.

Two, very limited alone time.

Three, parents involved.

This is why I court and don't date. Courting means trying to figure out if you should get married. There is some dating here and there, but it is controlled and generally includes other people like family. Family is there helping the two keep things on the level. My dad kept telling me that when that physical attraction hit it was like a wild roller coaster ride, and he was right. I met a lady who was very, shall we say, appealing and we started to click. Suddenly my heart was throwing up its hands and yelling on the downhill. It was good that my parents were there to help me put on the brakes.

Our culture is partly to blame too. We are pressured to think we are perfectly in control and responsible just because we turn 18 and go off to college. Yeah, like that's working out well.:rolleyes:

Chris

LIABATUD

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 1 Jan, 2010 09:20 AM

A man that is that shallow is not worth your time.

lyonessC

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 1 Jan, 2010 10:38 AM

Well said....some how it has become acceptable to have sex before marriage. How soon do you think one should marry?

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 11:13 PM

I agree with Old Fashioned even though he is not on here anymore we need to keep even from the appearance of evil, and flee from temptation! it is hard, but we are called to a high standard, as Ephesians says we need to walk worthy of our calling which is to not act as gentiles(those of the world)but to follow according to God's teachings!

B.I.C. ~Anthony:angel:

hayfever

View Profile
History
clean dating
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 12:20 PM

sex b 4 marriage ? It's tough for christians these days especially if you have been married, have done it b 4 or have had children....Meaning you have been exposed to the fellings , the stimulations that foster the act and withouyt through intamacy with God and a personal relationship with Him.... There too can temptation get the best of you.... Can anyone offer help on this topic ?

Page : 1 2