Author Thread: changing profile
Admin

changing profile
Posted : 16 Nov, 2009 03:04 PM

Ladies I have changed my profile from time to time and need some new ideas.Please take a look at my profile and just throw out some ideas.Dennis:nahnah:

View Profile
History
changing profile
Posted : 18 Nov, 2009 08:47 PM

OKAY - you asked:

get rid of the icons, they're distracting.

Also you have a typo... i think the word is railroad.

Your few photos of yourself suggests you are goofy, is that the image you desire? (i don't have an opinion, just sharing the impression the photos give).

Your profile needs more depth. You are 42 and a student. Well, i would need to have more security, so would need more info... Like going to school for what major?.... when do you expect to graduate?..what job are you hoping to get?..... what have you done for employment? ....

i love cats...so accept this from a fellow cat lover.... tone down the mention of your cats (no names). if "she" wants to know or shares you pet preference, then that's a great topic for messages.

I know some women don't want alot of detail, and usually i agree, but your profile looks too scarce. I've read where some women want to read more of the depth of your faith.

I look at profiles like when i'm purchasing a major appliance... i check out the wattage, the size, will it fit?, the warranty, the energy savings, and the price. (YUP, ya all gets to read between the lines on this one).