Author Thread: Infidelity Tragedy
Admin

Infidelity Tragedy
Posted : 18 Nov, 2009 07:07 PM

To make a long story short,

My 18 year old girlfriend and I were dating six months. Everything was perfect....I mean not one major argument or anything. I took her down to Tennessee to do something nice for her. The night we got back, she proposed to me (I wasnt ready for such a commitment, but I told her" yes if we have a long engagement" in fear I would push her away). Two days later, I find out she has been cheating on me with a 33 year old for a month (her grandmother came out and told me)! This definitely caught me by surprise, like I said, no fights, we seemed to have a lot in common, and we both were discussing future. I mean even the last day of seeing each other she acted like she always did with the "I love you" 's and everything. Then, out of the blue, her and her boyfriend leave a nasty sexual voicemail on my cellphone to "get revenge" on me because her grandmother wanted to keep in contact with me. I did find out that she is bipolar and is also a compulsive liar which is why she practically told me everything I wanted to hear in the relationship....now, can it get any worse?

raqsz

View Profile
History
Infidelity Tragedy
Posted : 6 Dec, 2009 02:37 AM

Hi Cattle!!!

Thank you for the reply...........God only knows how hard im trying to forget the past and leave it all behind me.....I know in God's grace all that had happened will be washed away in my heart and in my mind just as the Lord has forgiven me on all my sins.

God bless you!!!!

Raquel

View Profile
History
Infidelity Tragedy
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 06:47 AM

Ragsz,

Nothing we say will take away the pain or fear that you have. Your apprehension is a valid one...we never really know a person until after a long time has expired, but God is not Fear...God is Love and Love forgives and Love is not afraid...Love fears nothing.

Empty yourself of any ill feelings...of any hate and allow God to refill that place in your Heart with His perfect Love.

With any new relation, walk slowly...don't run at the first misstep by him -- we men can be idiots quite often (I think it's the testosterone). Allow him time to win your trust, but also listen to your Heart.

Talk to him...tell him how you feel and what you would like from him. If he really cares and if he is really a Christian...he will understand and honor your request.

Give Jesus your pain...your suffering, Jesus knows what to do with it. Sit with Him in a quiet place and just listen...listen to Him speaking so softly to...speaking words of Love and Understanding and words that will Heal your Heart and Strenghten it.

PRAISE be to Our Lord and Savior!

Praise be to Him

PRAISE and all Glory and Honor to God!

Page : 1 2