Author Thread: Need Prayer Warriors
Admin

Need Prayer Warriors
Posted : 8 Jun, 2008 05:37 PM

I was recently contacted by a mom who had such a tradgic event take place in her life. She really needs our prayers and support. For confidentalality sakes, we'll call her 'Mom'

This true story starts like this;

Mom was headed to work one morning with her younger daughter in the car with her, taking her to school. Her oldest stayed behind to finish getting ready and later would drive herself to school. Forgeting her cell phone, Mom turned around to return home. Upon arriving, she discovered her oldest daughter on the floor gasping for air. Mom and the youngest daughter repeatedly gave CPR to keep her alive until paramedics would arrive. All attempts failed. That young lady went on to meet the LORD. Mom's waiting an autopsy report.

Will you please pray and maybe give up one meal or one hour of television as a sacrifice for Mom? She needs prayerful support for enduring what she has to go through.

Thank you in the Name of JESUS.

Tmie

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Need Prayer Warriors
Posted : 8 Jun, 2008 07:11 PM

I'll do all three! Makes the situation I've been praying about concerning my daughter pale in comparison."Mom"is at the top of my prayer list.

Deborahe