Author Thread: I got a question...really need some opinions
vtecguy

View Profile
History
I got a question...really need some opinions
Posted : 29 Nov, 2009 11:54 AM

ok im from milwaukee... and theres no good christian girls here since all that we have here is beer and harleys... so its been a struggle to find one... so I found a good girl... the only problem is shes not a good christian girl.. shes a good jewish girl... but shes a really good person and I recall some verse that says something about this but I cant remember exactly what it was... any opinions would be sweet... but any one that could point me to what the bible says about this would be even better

srobinson89

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 02:11 PM

Hello Andy, your question is a very good question, and one that I hear quite often.

2 Corinthians 6:14 says

"You are not the same as those who do not believe. So do not join yourselves to them. Good and bad do not belong together. Light and darkness cannot share together."

I think it is something that you need to pray about.

While as a non-Christian, the bible says to not date her, if finding a woman is something you really want, give it up to the Lord, and he will provide for you.

Matthew 7:7 says

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

God Bless, and all the best.

Stephen

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2009 02:37 PM

the only problem is shes not a good christian girl.. shes a good jewish girl

I am sorry but could you state just exactly if she believes that Jesus is the son of God. I mean I hear their are Jewish that believe this and this means you are a christian in the sight of God right? You believe in the one that is God. If so, then I dont see a problem yet.

krazk0047

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 10:29 AM

You really need to ask yourself, how important is God in my life? and, do I want to be with someone who will help me worship God the way I know is right?

Whether or not someone is a 'GOOD' person doesn't really matter. It's the relationship and walk with God that counts. I have found out the hard way that, no matter how nice a person is, if they do not trust in Christ, worship God, and have the same beliefs, there will always be something missing in the relationship.

I would suggest to get yourself involved in a good church. I lived in the Milwaukee "suburbs" for a while, and I can tell you that there are a lot of really good Christian girls sitting around in these churches just waiting for a guy to come along who doesn't want to go out drinking and partying all the time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 04:04 PM

dear krazk, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 07:03 AM

Messianic Jews believe in Jesus.if she does not belive in christ will she listen to you.We are called to reach the unsaved.Since jews believe in the same values do not dismiss her.Your relationship to christ could gether saved.is she open to jesus?If she is uncertain go to your christian book srore.Get books on Messianic jews.get a book on the passover.Study it.Write me and I can help you.As in my email here.