Author Thread: Broken Heart Number #2
PrayerWarrior24

View Profile
History
Broken Heart Number #2
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 02:13 PM

I really need as much advice on this as I can get. I just recently broke up with my boyfriend last night. We had a long distance realtionship for 6 months. He came to Naples to meet me about a month ago. And everything seemed to be going great we discussed marriage and we had the same goals and morals in life We said we were like perfect for eachother. We connected on so many levels. My family and friends liked him alot. And last night he tells me out of nowhere he's not feeling it anymoreand he wants to be friends. What the heck is wrong with peopledon't they know we as women have feelings. I'm so sad and my heart is bruised and broken. Any encouraging words would really help.

View Profile
History
Broken Heart Number #2
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 12:02 PM

hey prayer warrior :glow:

trust in the lord with all you heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknoledge him and he shall direct yours paths :glow:

seek ye first the kindome of god and all these other things shall be added unto you :glow:

be encouraged jesus is the light and my salvation whom shall i fear :glow:

god is for me who can be against me :glow:

I will pray for you to have a break through in your life and that jesus will make himself very real to you at this time in your life

god bless you at the end of this day :glow:

be blessed :glow:

carl :glow:

[email protected]