Author Thread: Coming clean.
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 10 Dec, 2009 07:05 PM

Sorry but I owe all you girls and guys an apology. I'm very sorry. Pray you can find it in ur hearts to forgive me if not I understand.

It was never my friend but myself seeking an anonymous sperm donor. I wanted to see why people are against this so much. Don't feel obligated to try to talk me out of it my mind is made up.

The procedure is affordable I found out only bout 500$. I still will be seeking a Godly husband before during and after pregnancy if the Good Lord has mercy on me and let's me get pregnant.

If a man doesn't want me and my potential baby then it's his loss. I feel pretty strong about after I have my baby I'll find a Godly man to father my baby. There are many men who step to the plate and are more than willing to father babies that aren't biological this kind of man with this kind of character will steal my heart away. I just know it. I feel strongly that if it's God's will I'll get pregnant if not I won't. I won't have any regrets as long as I at least try once.

I feel with every breath in me that I'm making the right choice and it's now or never. I will never allow my baby years to pass me by and be 50 single motherless with regrets. That's not how I operate. I've always went after what I want and don't let anyone or anything stop me outside of God.

Just wanted you all to know the truth.

God bless all you beautiful people who shared ur time regarding my e-mail's on this subject.

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 13 Dec, 2009 01:15 PM

Why should I have to have a divorced man. I've never been divorced and want someone who's same as me.

I don't feel like dealing with ex wives I don't have ex husbands you have to deal with.

We all have preferences and these are mine some prefer skinny fat bald ur lieing if ur trying to say you don't have any preferences.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

I'm not a people pleaser just a Jesus pleaser. I'm very clear and concise what I want in my profile and will settle for none less than Gods best.

I apologize if you don't match with what Im asking for in my profile and I don't have time to respond back to everyone. My life gets busy and generally only have time to respond back to people who aligns with what Im looking for in my profile.

I figure if u really read my profile u would know ur not what Im looking for and wouldn't had responded.

Sorry is there any easy way to tell someone ur not interested I don't think so.

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 13 Dec, 2009 01:38 PM

dear kimberly, ive never been called a scarecrow before lol... youre my sister in CHRIST.. i love you and ive already told you my beliefs.. we dont agree. youre still my sister..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 14 Dec, 2009 08:05 AM

The truth about sperm donations.Some of you will have a mouth dropping experience.This is a fact.Who introduced sperm donars?

When was it done?

Why was it done?

I will say when 1st, sometime in the mid to late 1930's.

Why is next, To build a master race.

Now the most terrifing answer, "WHO"!!!!!!!!!

ADOLPH HITLER !!!!!!!!!

It was a lebenshous.

Where good German girls went who were not married to breed the master race.Some had the sperm put right inside of them, while others were SS prostitutes.This is a fact.I am leaving out so much here.Have we in America decided Hitler was right????? I hope not.How many solders died fighting against all his evils.My X wife her grandfather was in the RED ARMY and died near KIEV.Her father was a war orphan.

Hitler got his ideas from a searer,Satanic prophet.

This is also where the idea to have a Lebenshous came from.

This is anti- God

This is anti-family

This is insane.Wait on god and get married to all you women.

Do we throw godly values out just to please our selfish desires?

As Paul would have said surely not.

It irks me to think that someone who calls themselve a christian would say they have to look at the outside appearance of a man to marry.We are to look at the inside.

I might think that you are planning on building a master race.

By the way I am of German descent.I would have been strelilzed because I have seizures in Germany at that time.I am flawed.

I finally said this for what it is.Satans way of pulling us the church away from christ.This is immoral and it is not from god.

having children outside of marriage is never of god.NO matter what.NO exceptions.NO deals.

Life is not a movie to play out and compare people to movie charcters.It is very serious with a price to pay.

The reason you put the truth here was because you know this is the wrong thing to do.

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 14 Dec, 2009 07:29 PM

Wow!

Sorry I offended you my brother.

Never knew that sperm donors came from Hitler? I'm going to have to do some research on that one.

I find it humerous that ur saying I'm trying to create a master

race.

I do think Hitler would make a bad tail Wicked Wizard of the West for our version of the Wizard of Oz.

Thankx for the material. I couldn't help to crack up with what you wrote.

I expect to make enemies when I honestly state that I don't want a divorced man and that's not changing. I know people out there don't take rejection well. I've been rejected too so know what it feels like. I make sure that I don't initiate conversation with someone who's looking for someone younger than me or different faith than me so that way they don't have to reject me. Yes, I actually read their profile instead of just looking at their photo. What a concept? It really does work when searching for a mate. U should try it and you would get rejected less.

I'm way farm from the perfect race unless you call the Irish the master race. I take that as a compliment cuz Ud be the very first one to say Im perfect by ur comment that I'm going to create the perfect master race. Trust me people that know me would never say that. They know my Irish temper....LOL. So don't see having one baby that's part Irish...... creating a master race and I can figure that out when I'm not a math whiz.

By the way it's not a sin to not be attracted to soneone. I know the man God unites me with I will be attracted to him and he will be attracted to me. So we should have preferences when looking foe a mate including the looks department. Unless u want to be waking up next to a lizard. I don't want a man who's not attracted to me both inside and outside.

Luv ya all

Gbu

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 14 Dec, 2009 11:49 PM

I would like to make a motion to just say

"Kimberly we love you as the True Sister that you are and we will be praying for God's Will to be done" and leave it at that. I believe any more attempts at changing her mind will just lead to hurt feelings.

Are we not One Body?

So...everyone...Group Hug!

No more Kimberly Bashing!

Come on get over here! You too Dennis....Ole Cattle...all together...HUGGGG!

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 03:01 AM

Wow, Dennis, very eye opening. I have some personal thoughts in reference to this topic that I wanted to share with you, but your age range excludes me my friend. You should adjust that a little so I can talk to you about that. I knew a lot of things about that period in history, but not that part of it, but I can see where it does fit in with their medical experiments to improve the master race.

Kimberly, I don't think Dennis was saying that you are out to gain ground in creating a master race, I think he just wanted you to be aware that the origin of this procedure was not as wholesome as science today would want us to believe.

I don't think anyone is hating on you are trying to bash you, but it looks like the bite goes both ways. I think they are just trying very hard to keep you from making a tragic mistake, but we all learn from our own tragic mistakes, and before we made them, no one could tell us anything that would keep us from making them either.

We just see you treading into very dangerous territory, but Arch is right, and as you have stated, there is no changing your mind on this. I am not sure the Wizard of Oz analogy made anyone feel any better, but I can appreciate your efforts of goodwill you had in mind in making them. I am not sure it was perceived the way it was intended, but that's okay, I will go with the intentions for which you meant.

I am scared for you Kimberly, and I think others here are as well, but I also know that the Lord allows us to walk through the fire to bring us to an understanding that we cannot gain until we do. I know this for having walked that stubborn path as well, and I truly believe that trial by fire Christians look at things in a way others do not. The problem with that path however is that it is extremely treacherous and not advisable for in the fire many burn for great is the despair and agony along the way. Things rarely happen according to our plans.

There is a saying, I have no idea where it comes from, that says "We make our plans, and God laughs" which basically means that our plans go array, and the Lord has other things in mind. Frankly I think the quote should go, "We make our plans and God cries.", for I think that is probably closer to the truth.

The way that I knew from the beginning Kimberly is because you knew your "friends" mind and thoughts too well. You defended her position too deeply in a way that was obviously your own, there was no lack of certainly on anything with it, and no one can know the mind of another so thoroughly, even in a marriage there are time when one is not certain of the how the other person thinks or feels about something. If you go back and read the thread, you will see my references to this mostly in places where I put the word "friend" in quotation as I just did now.

But none of that is relevant, Arch is right, you are our Sister, and often in the body when someone is making a mistake they get isolated like a virus, when they should be embraced, lifted up and kept in prayer. For anyone who has ever walked a bad path, which is pretty much everyone, should know that when you are on this path is when you need prayer most.

I think the very best prayer, that we can all agree on for you Kimberly, and I think you will agree upon it too, is "Thy Will Be Done Lord" in Kimberly's life, for whatever that means. Sometimes our blessings are the things that make us hit the wall, and become broken, for God uses broken things and where the breaking is great, generally so is the blessing.

It think you well know from our warnings that the path you are on is treacherous and risky, the best reason in the world why we should all stand in agreement on prayer with this, and I think that is a good prayer for you Kimberly, "Thy Will Be Done, Walk with me Lord" and that is a prayer I will stand on with you, for only God knows His Will for your life, and whatever that may be, the result is that it only brings you closer to Him.

I hope everyone will stand in agreement on this prayer with you Kimberly, for if it is His Will you enter down this path, than who are we to stand against it? We will stand in Prayer for His Will in your Walk with Him, for the Lord will not forsake any who seek genuinely seek Him, and if you walk through the fire, you will need the full armor my Sister.

May His Blessings be upon you!

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 05:52 AM

The christian auther Bodie Thoene writes a series of ficrion books.Some of these books were writen about the jews before WW2.She is a jew who belives in christ.Her books were done by interviews and historical fact.The Zion Covenant series also the Zion chronicles.This should get you all started.It mentions the lebanshous. in one of the series I forget which one.

All other research is on your own.You can find some of Bodie Thoene's books at the library.

That other email was written to make a last ditch stand to change your mind.Any thing that Hitler introduced I would be very carefull of supporting.For moral issues.I knew that I would not chage your mind easily.You are set.Right or wrong you will do it.:peace:

I did not mean to be misunderstood, it was not meant to be an attack on any one person.It is biblical to have kids after marriage only.Family values need to be protected by the church.We give an inch and abortion came, we gave another inch gay marriage is coming.What would Paul write?He would say where are the family values the christ wants us to have.

No, I am not writing this just to one person but all.So, now it is ok to get rid of the man? Wow,it reminds me of a dumb Burt Reynolds movie from the 1980's my parents liked.He was a single guy who wanted to have a kid with no mother.So, he got a woman to take his sperm.Something like that.I watched it over 25 years ago.It was really a dumb movie.

No I was not offended by your stand Lady.I see the next step and must speak out against it.We who serve chirst must stop these things and take back what the enemy has stolen.

We must crucify the flesh to submit to gods will not our own.

What we want does not matter.We serve christ, not ourselves.Our will is not to supercede the will of god.I have never found a verse that says it is ok to have kids with out a father.A mother and father was always present.

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 07:02 PM

dear folks, ((((((((((((((((((((((all of yawl)))))))))))))))))))))))

from ole cattle

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 07:20 PM

Too cute. Group hug accepted and returned.

I'm a big girl and God can take care of me. So love to hear all of ur replies whether I agree with them or not just be prepared for my comments back if I feel ur reply is worthy of one back.

By Golly I hope we're on the same page and everyone finally gets it I'm not changing my mind until God says no.

I greatly appreciate ur prayers while I'm opening up this new and exciting chapter in my life that I can hardly wait to unfold. I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I'm on the edge if my seat.

Since right now having a baby is the biggest thing on my mind other than God himself I want to talk about this subject til I'm read in the face and until I can talk no more. I sleep... eat...and drink with this on my mind it's like being in love with someone they're just not there for u to love cuz they're not in existence.

I still am ready to debate this cuz even though I have heard all ur rebuttals and see ur stance I didn't find a single one that I agreed with.

Whoever made that comment that everyone in bible has parents was way out in left field.

Jesus himself and Mary both didn't have biological fathers who could physically hug them and kiss their knee and they were raised up to be phenomenal.

Many of you on here I'm sure didn't have biological dads and turned out fine. So that's wrong when you make the comment that a person isn't going to turn out just cuz they don't have biological dad. That's preposterous. Then if what u say is remotely accurate then how come numerous numbers of kids are juvenile delinquets when they are raised by biological mom and dad.

I've done research on this it isn't biological parents that's keeping kids out of the delinquet halls it's parents who are present there for their kids not dropping them off at a daycare.

My baby is going to have me and my parents all of us there raising my baby. I'm going to stop working to be their with my baby cuz I don't want to miss anything. I don't want to miss first mama, first burp and not even first pooh....heeheee...besides a baby needs her mama.

It's the biological parents who aren't home raising their kids their off to work worried more bout the almighty dollar than staying home raising their kids and being poor which I will be. These are the reason why our kids in todays society are messed up.

Can't blame it on Artificial Insemination cuz very small percentage of kids fall here. However the numbers are staggering of how many kids have been to Juvie Halls.

Divorce on a kid is one of the cruelest things and thats another reason why high numbers in juvenile hall for this. Men picked bad mothers for their kids and women picked bad fathers for their kids. So

when the man finally says enuf is enuf the man

leaves the wife and then the kid starts blaming

himself cuz he loves both parents and wants both

parents together and that destroys a kid inside cuz

this kid went from having the happy bubble of all

three together. Now the poor kid finds herself being

tossed back and forth between each parent like a rag doll when all the kid craves is to have everything like it was before where both parents are together under same roof.

The kid thinks it's their fault and feels a void cuz the

happy bubble is gone and can't fix it. So the kid

starts hanging around the wrong crowd to fill the

void the heartbreak maybe a bad boy boyfriend to

fill the void. Or some gang... the boy gets in to feel

part of a family and to fill that void he has . Some kids turn to drugs and alcohol to fill the void almost

always it involves the friends they're hanging with.

Peer pressure is a biggy and if parent is absent not

going to know what crowd kid is hanging with.

My baby will be spared falling in love with her father and then the father

leaving her... so my baby

won't have that burden of blaming herself.....

carrying on her shoulders of her daddy leaving her.

She will always have God there as her father and her

biological Grandpa there for her. Grandpa,

mom(which is me) won't leave her for a job, alcohol

or female/male wretches.

Yes people get it right a biological parent can be a crack head, stinken drunk thats not what a parent is.

A parent is someone who is staying home raising

their kid themself not pawning their responsibilities

off on someone else.

Why marry a deadbeat(ignored the red flags) man

just cuz u wanted to walk down the aisle with

wedding dress have a kid together and then break ur

kid's heart by divorcing him and then you ask why

is ur kid messed up? Stop the madness stop

marrying bad mates just cuz ur scared to be alone.

Don't u see u destroy ur kids when you do this. You

wouldn't give ur kid a dog then take it away...would u?

Why on Earth would you give ur kid a biological

dad then take him away. That scars kids to be

attached and love their dad and then have their dad

stripped away. Now that is plain evil to do that to a

tender hearted kid.

I'm so thankful that God has spared me from hurting

my baby in that way cuz my baby will never be

stripped like that. It's way harder to love something

and let it go than to never have known it to love it.

I will keep my stand that Artificial Insemination is the way to go. This is more family friendly than

divorce, and biological parents who pawn their kids

off on others to raise them.

Gbu

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Coming clean.
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 07:37 PM

Since, I type these posts on my cell phone and my cell phone changes my words on me.

I apologize in advance on typos and poor formatting.

One big mistake I meant to say Moses not Mary. Moses didn't have his biological parents raise him. What an incredible man he turned out to be.

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech I

I like facing opposition eyeball to eyeball cuz this is a test run for the real world.

Bring it on the Irishe in me says.

Gbu

Page : 1 2 3 4