Author Thread
ladythumper

View Profile
Are you scared?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 11:33 PM

Dennis God has always been blessing me pray he's been doing the same for u.

If any man or woman thinks he knows the return of Jesus they are dead wrong and the Holy Bible proves so.

It's our love....our faith in Jesus that gets us to Heaven. Jesus plus nothing gets u to Heaven. Ur vain works never earns us slavation lest any man should boast.

Naturally when u love Jesus ur going to want to please him and repent of sin and do good works...but don't be legalist highminded like the Pharisees bragging on our works eating our way to Heaven.

I have two words for u....wrong answer. Jesus is our only way to Heaven. If u don't have a personal relationship with him now....time is ticking...email me if ur a girl and a brother on here if ur a man.

Jesus loves u all.

Gbu:-)

ladythumper

View Profile
The light on Jn 6 for James
Posted : 21 May, 2011 07:28 AM

If u don't love the Holy Bible which is the Word then u don't love Jesus. John 1:1 In the biginning was the Word and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...paraphrased this verse.

We must love both. Although Jesus is the only way to Heaven when u rejec the Holy Bible ur rejecting Jesus. Don't u see cuz Jesus is the Word.

Why pick and choose. None of us were alive when Jesus died on the cross so some of us believe what the Holy Bible says when it states this but think we don't have to believe the rest of his scriptures in his Holy Bible.

God does want our love more than our obedience...but when u truly love Jesus with all ur heart and soul...ur also going to want to obey his Holy Bible.

Trust me Jesus has opened up a big can of whoop _ss on me when wanted to disobey his Holy Bible and do things my way.

We're all here on Earth for one big love test. Jesus gave us perfect love when he died on the cross in ur place and he wants ur love reciprocated. Jesus wants ur true love with ur free will...he doesn't want robots.

The thief on the cross exhibited true love for Jesus when he stood up for Jesus publically in front of all of Jesus's mockers and accusers. That's what u call true love. The thief received Jesus before his last breath and that's the only way to Heaven.

Jesus says I'm the truth the way the vine and no man cometh to the father buy thru me...praphrased.

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Trust in Jesus.

Gbu:-)

ladythumper

View Profile
Are you scared?
Posted : 21 May, 2011 12:21 AM

Don't buy into the manmade hype that Jesus will return today. That concept contradicts God's Holy Bible. His Holy Bible states that no man knoweth the day nor hour of the return of the Son. By the way the only one that knows the return of the Son is the Father not even the Son knows his return. How can mere man be so prideful and think they can know like God the return of the Son. They can't because the Bible says so.

Jesus will most certainly return and it's on a day we least expect. Jesus will return like a Thief in the nite. We must all be prepared for his return each and every day...not just one day evey decade like year 2000 and now May 21st.

There have been predictions of possible earthquakes tomorrow and man media is trying to use that to tap into people's fear factor that Jesus is returning on May 21 when he's clearly not.

On the bright side if people are reassessing their walks with the Lord because of all this media frenzy and hype then pray that's a good thing and that more souls are won for Jesus.

Trust in Jesus and he will alert u to man's lies and give you true peace that when ur time on Earth is over where ur going.

Pray that everyone on here will be saved so can have one giant party for Jesus in Heaven.

Peace and prayers to all.

ladythumper

View Profile
How come it's same people on forum?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 08:36 PM

Like to hear from someone different.

I do love Cattleman. Too bad ur not younger.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

ladythumper

View Profile
FAITH trumps legalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 08:29 PM

Turn ur bible to Romans 3:9-31

Even Paul says so Phillippians 3:5-21

Key verse Phil 3:9

Enuf said.

Gbu

ladythumper

View Profile
What's going on in Haiti?
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 04:12 PM

Amen Archie,

Our prayers, love and support go out to the Hatian people.

Gbu

ladythumper

View Profile
Where are all the Eph 5:28 men?
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 09:56 AM

Hey Alaska Bear!

I observed ur wordsmithmanship--->translates to how u word things love it!!!! U had me out loud.

Engage brain before open mouth is classic. What happens if ur the Scarecrow and haven't gotta brain? Hmmmmmmmm????? Heeeheeeheee.

Say since ur in Alaska and ur state is known to have more men than women..... Why don't u spread the word with them that all of us lovely ladies are waiting for them right here on this site. I see Palin snatched herself up a hunky Alaskan Stud.

Gracie Mae thankx for ur comments and prayers and Im praying for u too sister.

Ur right we disagree but that's ok. I know what I believe and you know what u believe we are just sharing our different views and thats what a forum is for to begin with. Right?

Gbu

ladythumper

View Profile
What's going on in Haiti?
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 12:08 AM

Earthquakes, rumors of wars, famines, pestilences what's next?

Does it feel like the sky is falling and the Earth is literally cracking apart right under our feet?

It could've happened as easy as here as in Haiti.

This is a time to band together and pray for the Haitian people. I'm a firm believer in the Power of Prayer.

No single community should have to suffer the destruction and devastation that Haiti has.

God is in control is he giving us a sign? I pray feverishly that God has mercy on our country and spares us the turmoil that Haiti is enduring.

Love to Haiti and Precious Jesus

God is always in control.

Gbu

Kimberly

ladythumper

View Profile
Posted : 23 Jan, 2010 09:39 PM

Typo makes sense not cents or since.

Does that make sense.....heeeeheeee?

ladythumper

View Profile
Posted : 23 Jan, 2010 09:27 PM

Don't feel just cuz Im a girl you have to stand up for me. I've mentioned before on previous post and will mention on this one I can stand up for myself cuz I have Jesus.

I write off people like that. Don't even comment back to them.

I'm on here to state how I believe and not going to sugar coat things to ur narrow minded legslist views.

This is a forum and intend to keep sharing my views. I love to shake stuff up to see what people are made of.

If u dont like it go to another forum cuz Im going to be here for awhile.

Saddens me that only one Ephesians man agreed that he is.

I've came to the conclusion that the majority of the men on this forum are one sided and are on here looking for a Christian woman they can dominate not love and cherish. The men here are one sided and think the woman is only suppose to submit to them but they don't have to submit to their women.

I guess it makes since a man who wants a slave as a wife is going to prey on Christian women cuz he knows most of them will keep forgiving him and putting up with his sorry butt.

I won't tolerate weak neanderthol men such as that.

I will settle for no less than a man who submits to me as much as I submit to him.

Gbu

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10