Author Thread: why we should wait on god
Admin

why we should wait on god
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 01:45 PM

About 8 years ago I was tired of being single.I never could get a date.This just irked me.some people have held against me my seizure disorder.It did cost me a job, in my opinion.

I was bored and believe in sex after marriage.I did follow this.I also wanted kids.I got tired of American women and there attitudes.So, I tried a Russian bride service.We got married and when I was laid off in May she said," NO Job No Marriage. So, I errored.I am a big enough man to admit my mistake.As a christian I was a loyal husband.I loved my wife,ok.Now I have no children and wonder if I ever will. Maybe, I should have waited.

Children are part of the marriage vows.They come after you get married.

Oh, by the way I was lucky I sold my house.That happened last week.No wife, no house, no money, and a lesson learned.I do not blame anybody but myself.It was a choice I made.I will cash in my 401K to pay my bills and start over.

I know that god has a systyem set up where children come after marriage.We are not to work ahead of god.Children do not come before marriage.

Friends I have been saved ince 1987,ok.I was just tired of being single.It is my mistake for not thinking things over.

We are called to serve god not ourselves.God comes 1st,our will somes next.Even as christians we make mistakes.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 02:16 PM

Dennis,

You be surprised how many families have had to closed businesses....sell homes, just to survive. I wonder if God is just cleansing us again...hoping that we will "Revive our sagging Faith". It certainly is a great opportunity to do so.

My prayers are with my friend and I ask you for your prayers.

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 04:31 PM

dear dg, in biblical days folks had arrainged marriages or who paid the dowry or what nots.. i dont see a problem with that.. you just got one that wouldnt stick.. im sorry for your loss.. thats why i shout prenupt ,as the women didnt just walk away with half or more back in them days either.. cover yourself, if she sticks with you thorugh thick and thin till death do you part as is sposed to be then she deserves it all.. and thats what a prenupts all about.

ole cattle