Author Thread: OLE CATTLE
Admin

OLE CATTLE
Posted : 19 Dec, 2009 12:46 PM

I didn't appreciate the threat that you gave me. That was unwarranted, and not necessary to prove your worth. I think you are selective with the love you show people, and that you have a hard time accepting people who think and speak differently than you. You have been very judgemental and hyper-critical towards me, and have made it very clear that you don't like me. I get it! But, I have been willing to like you, and still am willing. That has never changed.

I didn't call you vulgar names in private as you implied, but came to you with an honest and open heart. I declared to you who I am, and how I felt about your attitude towards me. There was nothing deceptive or immoral about what I said. The examples of a Pharisee are illustrated in the bible.

I gave you many opportunities to know me, to ask me anything you wanted, to help build a deeper appreciation and understanding for each other, but you turned all of them down. You walked away. You shunned me. You closed the door. That's ungodly. That's narrowminded.

I kept the door open. It still is. But please don't judge me. You don't know all of my heart. You don't know what my personality is like in person. You never sat down with me to have a cup of coffee to talk about God and life. You implied that it's your way or the highway? I thought God was our boss, that we are equals through His eyes, but you implied you're a better person than most, and if we don't bow down to you, then things won't be right, or go right for the time spent on here?

Again, you turned your back on me. Not the other way around.

Sincerely,

Will

View Profile
History
OLE CATTLE
Posted : 20 Dec, 2009 07:02 PM

Ole Cattle,

The past is hung on the coat rack. But in this present moment and with our renewed sense of fellowship, I can't help but notice your desire to always be right and to get the last word. Not just with me, but with other Christ followers on here. You can be such a likeable person when the pride of the flesh doesn't get in the way of allowing the sincere love of Christ to shine through as it would with anyone, me included. We all have imperfections that need polished, me included. I truly believe that you want to reach out to me and others into a better place of acceptance, appreciation, and admiration. I hope that you will at the very least make a greater effort to do so in words and deed even if it means talking baby steps. One step at a time. I do the same.

I respect your position of honorary mediator. It's unfortunate that I find out after our personal conflicts, but it does help me and probably others to somewhat be able to understand better why you act like you do at times. I will pray continually that the grace of God will give you sound judgement, an objective spiritual perspective, and sincere appreciation for people who are different than you, and the discernment to understand God's Voice when problems arise to help confuse less your voice vs. His, your understanding vs. His, and your will vs. His. I hope that other people on here who like and respect you will join in to help you help us better. This can be a fun place to share, and to express God's truth that lies within.

I would encourage you to open up more, to seek me out in private mail, to take the time to know one another, and not just in some formal, classroom, kind of way.

Be Well-

Will

View Profile
History
OLE CATTLE
Posted : 20 Dec, 2009 07:21 PM

Archimedes,

I appreciated that post, and you give great group hugs. :)

I forgot to thank you for the compliments you gave in a prior email. It was an honest oversight. I did notice them. It was sincerely kind of you to mention what you did. I took them to heart in a good way. I value your intelligent mind, accurate biblical knowledge, and sincere desire to help let the past lie. A better level of peace we need for sure. You're a passionate man. I get that! You're a great writer, very good with words, and beyond your years in sophistication. When you publish your first book, I'll be the first to buy a copy. Thank you for giving me some breathing space for a spell. I internalized everything you spoke of. Don't think for a second that I didn't. You know, it does get tiring trying to explain all the time even with my love for writing..lol! I'd rather be still and enjoy the sound of silence, or the ocean, or observing God's creation unfold in a forest of majestic trees.

Will

View Profile
History
OLE CATTLE
Posted : 20 Dec, 2009 09:54 PM

dear eternal, i can see enuff to see youre not gonna leave it be.. your subtle digs are duly noted..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
OLE CATTLE
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 08:04 AM

Ole Cattle,

No digs. I kindly say you took that in the wrong light. It is possible that you and I can be friends. I have expressed my sincere interest to do so, publically and privately. The personal invitation is genuine, but I will accept that you're not ready for that. For all Christians, brothers and sisters alike, honest/non-defensive communication is always a foundation for a friendship to bloom. We're in the race together. We're on the same team. Jesus is our C.E.O, coach, friend, and father. Transparency before our Lord and Savior is what He asks. It's always where the beauty of Christ will shine in me, in you, in all of us. That is one of the many reasons I love Jesus Christ. He enables me to see and accept my flaws. He gives me the courage to embrace the changes, and the humility needed to enjoy and share the transformations. I hope that you and I can build a better bond of faith, trust, and respect towards each other. That has been my goal for reaching out to you, opening my heart, sharing a good word, and trying to encourage you to do the same.Those are my sincere prayers and sincere desires. Pray about it. Give it some time to soak in, but please don't let your flesh get in the way. We are family now, and family eternal. That will never change, but every Christian must.

God Bless You-

Will

View Profile
History
OLE CATTLE
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 11:04 AM

Oh My...Enough Already !!!! Geeezzzzzz....some people just don't realize that their words although are eliquint and suredly justified in their own self are hurtful non the less....

Just remember that any one of us that points a finger at some one, there will always be 3 pointing back atcha. Its called Self Justification...So when ya point an say somethin like "You always gota" ... or "Search your self..." or what ever...take a step back realize You be the same...we aint Perfect an we all be Sinners. There is a big differance between pointin out error of a Fellow Christain and pointin out how you think they are so messed up....We are followers of the MOST HIGH...Let us act accordingly...with Love, Respect and Wisdom...Sorry for Pukin...Luv ya all...xo

View Profile
History
OLE CATTLE
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 11:37 AM

Will�Will�Will...

Thank you for that soliloquy of my esteemness (sic).

Will, you have the makings of a good stage actor; a natural ability to overstate and dramatize that would be easily seen up in the balconies. That is a compliment!

I would like to make a suggestion�more than two sentences of superlatives begin to border on fawning and perhaps �crosses over into obsequiousness. Also let�s stop bickering and truly break bread.

I have to tell you, Will � you should become a fighter pilot � the way you push the �envelope� or a racecar driver (you constantly push that �line� to the edge and get sooo�.close to that wall).

Hey�you never answered me about Prof. Drew�is he still there at Horry?

Peace

View Profile
History
OLE CATTLE
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 11:27 AM

Archimedes,

Sorry it took so long for me to catch up to you on this thread, but a conversation with you is always worth the time invested. You are an authentic leader and mediate gracefully with no flesh motive of preserving your ego or image. Your voice of reason is always needed, and my own heart appreciates the words shared in private. You're a good example of what it means to be a man, and I hope you discover your wife on here soon. She will be lucky to have you as her husband! Keep the forums beaming with your intelligent, biblically-driven, insight! Later- Will

Page : 1 2