Author Thread: Tiger Woods Scandal
Admin

Tiger Woods Scandal
Posted : 19 Dec, 2009 06:34 PM

Have any golfers out here been keeping up with this?

Has it changed your view of him?

Do you pray for him?

Isn't he a Christian? I'm not sure? Anyone Know?

There's a million golf courses where I live (well, almost- grin)

and that was a source of controversy in the mid 90's due to the explosion of them. Now, many years later, several have gone belly up due to way too much competition and economy issues. So, the wasteland that these defunct courses have turned into are slowly becoming new neighborhoods. Weird, but necessary. Someone is always trying to turn a buck here at the beach. Free enterprise, you either hate it or love it. :)

Merry Christmans To All (who are interested)

Thanks-Will

View Profile
History
Tiger Woods Scandal
Posted : 20 Jan, 2010 09:17 AM

I read that Tiger considers himself a Buddhist, so I pray that he sees the light and changes to Christianity, which is obviously what he needs most.

This scandal definitely changed my opinion of him. In a way, it doesn't surprise me cause there's no telling how often that goes on, especially with celebrities, but I never agree with cheating on your spouse....if you're so unhappy, just get a divorce; if you're a sex addict, do like George Clooney does and just don't get married. Tiger just wanted to have his cake and eat it too.

But the thing that most changed my opinion of him is how the media and himself always made out like he was sooooooo close to his father. And now we find out that he had a hot blonde over at his house spending the night with him when he received a phone call from the hospital that his father had just died. And it's reported he had sex with her right after finding that out. Doesn't sound like he cared that much about his dad to me.