Author Thread: revival and gospel singin
Admin

revival and gospel singin
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 02:58 PM

dear folks, i have some old friends who are helping me as we speak to gather up a bunch of folks who used to join me for a internet church service ,revival, and gosple singins..we do this in a private chatroom with sound.. all you need are speakers if you just want to listen.. you need a mic if you wanna sing .. or speak. you may still type what you wanna say if you dont have a mic..

we have prayer, sing a couple songs and then i preach a short sermon most times its fairly short.. and then we have open mic for anyone who wants to sing a song..or say a few words. we usually have quite a few singers there. followed by a closing prayer.

we do them on saturday nights.. figure to start with every other saturday night.. the starting date will be announced soon and the time as well. anyone interisted in helping us sing or just wanna join in for the fellowship and listening just let me know. leave your name here and il lget with you to tell you how to get invited to the private room..

thank you all..

ole cattle

p.s. oh and tristan man ill be letting you know for sure man.. i aint forgot ya.. smilers..