Author Thread: avatar 3d
Admin

Posted : 26 Dec, 2009 03:30 PM

thought the previews weren't all that exciting but the movie was AWESOME!!!, the creativitiy, and imagination, technology that went into it was amazing.

if you haven't seen it check it out! it is long though 2 hours 40 minutes. It has a little bit of everything in it to different kinds of audiences.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 12:00 PM

My old friend from H.S. went to see it with her parents and said it was Awesome....I am going to put that with my movie list to see. GivenLife

filmmakerDave

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 04:04 AM

AVATAR is incredible saw it 3 times in opening weekend and downloaded the CD from ITUNES!! lovvvvve it :) 3D is the future!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2010 09:47 AM

Avatar is in its own league! Truly amazing graphics and creativity.

It reminded me a lot about westernization in third-world countries and the negative aspects of development & industrialisation in the world today. As the world's natural resources are being depleted more and more through increased industrial activities and the growing economies of third-world countries, the earth is really starting to show signs of stress.

Im not surprised that the there are more disasters relating to earthquakes because we've been drilling one to many holes into the earth. And the cyclones and tornados and basically abnormal weather everywhere in the world is because of global warming; another man made disaster. The frequency at which these disasters occur today is just insane.

Glory to Jesus Christ, prophecy is fulfiled right before our eyes.