Author Thread: women making first move
JAJ23

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 10:03 AM

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I'm asking it anyway.

Do guys like it when a woman makes the first move? First contact? I'm not saying overly aggressive. I mean like a little show of interest.. you know, firting?

Just curious...

Thanks,

Jenny

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 10:08 AM

Hello Jenny,

I obviously can't speak for all guys on this subject, however I will say that with me being a shy individual it would be nice if a female did show some interest. Maybe take that first step. I mean, maybe a guy isn't noticing her because she's not showing him any attention. The same goes the opposite way though too. If nothing else, I would be flattered if a girl had enough interest in me to "flirt" with me, try to catch my attention.

JAJ23

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 09:49 PM

thanks!

LatteDave

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 11:01 PM

Yes I like it when the woman shows some interest by making the first move or at least letting you know she is open to you making the first move.

Ladymorrowind

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 16 Jan, 2010 08:30 AM

This is one thing that I have been deciding in my life, whether or not to make contact. I have looked over my last relationhips, and I have seen that I have been the one to make the first contact, and it continued into my relationship, I was the one holding it together. I even tried when my trust was betrayed in the worst way it could. I know this is going a bit overboard, but it has gotten me to not want to be the one to suggest things, since I need to know if the interest is genuine. Guess what I am saying is that I would like a guy that takes the lead at least half of the time. :)

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 17 Jan, 2010 06:26 PM

Hi Jenny, I think it's fine. Espesially for us shy guy's that are interested in a lady but tend to stumble over the first thing to say other than "hi how are ya".:laugh:

JAJ23

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 17 Jan, 2010 07:56 PM

Thanks for the feedback ya'll!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 10:56 AM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Go for it!!! You seem like a nice person, and just like women, smart guys can tell what kind of attention a woman is looking for. Yes! Do it! Approach that stranger on the street! Or if you've got an eye on a cashier somewhere, don't be afraid to say something to them. (But do have a back up place to get a coffee if they don't return the interest.) I've heard the phrase "I am woman hear me roar!" And I'd love to see it in action.

JAJ23

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 12:27 PM

Thanks!

cameleon12

View Profile
History
women making first move
Posted : 19 Jan, 2010 03:52 PM

The old days where dudes walk up and grab women by the hand and say, "you're mine," is long over lol. It's the 21st century, and the "traditional" way of doing things tend to go out of window. As you can see alot of the dudes appreciate being approached first, its not awkward, it breaks ice if anything. Nowadays it's love at first type, whoever types who first just made the first move, lol and there's no rule stating a specific gender you have to be in order to do that.