Author Thread: some of the most beautiful and kindest ladies in the world
Admin

some of the most beautiful and kindest ladies in the world
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 08:09 PM

Are found on this website. I wonder if other men agree with me? The problem is there are sooooooooooo many delightul and delicious ladies how can one decide. Well the the only answer is Pray and letting the Lord Jesus Guide us, What God hath joined together, let no man put asunder, Joel

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2010 10:14 AM

Joel,

You sound like a kid in a candy store.

I know what you mean. The thing is God Created women and men that way...so different from us and from each other.

It is tempting to even once you "connect" with "The One" to keep up the conversation with other women -- just in case -- or maybe even start another conversation because, well...you never really know for sure -- but whom are you serving with that kind of behaviour?

You have to Drop all communications and concentrate on the one...giving 100% of time and effort and wheathering through those "Trips and Falls" and Obstacles that will always be present -- because the dark one...our adversary does not want two godly Christians to Unite and become One Beacon to the world and will throw whatever obstacles it can in our paths.

I am trying very hard to do just that...I believe with all my Heart that I have Found My LOVE and I have to focus all my attention on Her and effort on Our Relationship. I am leaving it in My Creator's HAND...but...Yes Joel -- there most certainly are some Beautiful and Wise and Loving Women on this site!

Steven

real_1=me

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 10:06 AM

Nicely put Steven!!

I think that the same applies for the ladies...in terms of not sure of communicating with just one person or keep communicating with others "just in case". I think it is a respect thing, at least it is for me. I do not want to mislead a man and hurt him...God knows I know how that feels...and do not want to make someone else feel that way. So, I feel that once it has gotten as far as phone calls and/or emails outside of the website (verbal & emtional intimacy), it would be disrespectful to both the man in which communication has bumped up to that level, as well as the other men. However, I am not sure about how to do that. Put a "I am communicating with someone and may not be available" on our profile?? What do you think? What's your opinion on how that should be done?

God bless, and good luck.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 01:26 PM

dear real, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle