Author Thread: SARAH
Deborahe

View Profile
History
SARAH
Posted : 26 Jun, 2008 08:41 AM

A dear friend sent me the following story; it touched me deeply.

My Name is Sarah. I Am But Three. My Eyes Are Swollen. I Cannot See. I Must Be Stupid; I Must Be Bad. What Else Could Have Made My Daddy So Mad? I Wish I Weren't Ugly.Then Maybe My Mommy Would Still Want To Hug Me. I Can't Speak At All,I Can't Do A Wrong, Or Else I'm Locked Up All Day Long.When I Wake Up I'm All Alone. The House Is Dark. My Folks Aren't Home.When Mommy Does Come, I'll Try To Be Nice, So Maybe I'll Get Just One Whipping Tonight.

Don't Make A Sound! I Just Heard A Car! My Daddy Is Back From Charlie's Bar! I Hear Him Cuss; My Name He Calls! I Press Myself Against The Wall. I Try And Hide From His Evil Eyes. I'm So Afraid Now.I'm Starting To Cry! He Finds Me Weeping; He Shouts Ugly Words; Says It's All My Fault That He Suffers At Work.

He Slaps Me And Hits Me And Yells At Me More; I Finally Get Free And I Run For The Door. He's Already Locked It , And I Start To Bawl! He Takes Me And Throws Me Against The Hard Wall. I Fall To The Floor With My Bones Nearly Broken; But My Daddy Continues, With More Bad Words Spoken. I'm Sorry, I Scream!, But Now It's Too Late. His Face Is All Twisted Into Anger And Hate. The Hurt And The Pain Again And Again!! Oh,Please, God Have Mercy---- Oh,Please Let It End! He Finally Stops And Heads For The Door. I Lay Still And Motionless;Sprawled On The Floor.

My Name Is Sarah. I Am Three. Tonight My Daddy Murdered Me! ! ! ! ! ! !

View Profile
History
SARAH
Posted : 26 Jun, 2008 08:56 PM

Deborah.. This is so haunting! It grieves my spirit as I know it grieves the Lord.

robin

Deborahe

View Profile
History
SARAH
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 04:32 AM

Robin,

I'm sorry this post caused your spirit to grieve: Certainly not my intention.God's Spirit does grieve because of the evilness of man. There are thousands of little "Sarahs" in the world today, and I was hoping this story would prompt some to intercede and stand in prayer for the millions of children who suffer the pain of abuse on a daily basis.-- I used to be one of them!

Love in Christ,

Deborah :angel:

View Profile
History
SARAH
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 05:09 PM

I feel it probably more so because I teach young children and they are very dear to my heart. Don't feel bad. We do, indeed, need to pray for those who are defensless against such crimes. It happens everyday but once in a while we need a wake up call as to the blessings we have everyday.

Thanks Deborah for reminding us that we need to pray for our little ones. They are closest to God's heart.

Robin

View Profile
History
SARAH
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 05:36 PM

May GOD'S peace be abundantly with you, Deborah. I pray you got much needed release from posting this topic; like starwberi, I to was grieved and more so in knowing you were one that was abused in such a manner.Have you gone through the healing process? In that process is forgiveness which is the biggest hurdle to get over but you can do it. GOD bless

T:goofball:mie

P.S. If you desire to talk more about it, please email me.

View Profile
History
SARAH
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 07:22 AM

Dear Deborahe,

You are no longer one of them, and the Lord will take each pain of that and cleanse it from your spirit. His healing is above what we can see or think. Jehovah Roffa is our healer, in all ways. What evil meant for hurt, Almightly God will turn to good! You are a child of the King! And, as your name sake was brave and strong, so are you! Peace!