Author Thread: Are there a lot of Christian dating groups out there?
stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Are there a lot of Christian dating groups out there?
Posted : 14 Feb, 2010 11:46 AM

Hello everyone,

I know that we have this website and other websites designated for the purpose of bringing together Christian men and women but I'm curious if there are that many Christian dating groups out there? I know in my area there is only one that I know of that is sponsored by a church. I think it would be nice if more churches offered a singles program with the intention of bringing together Christian men and women in their area. Just wondering if you guys have programs like that in your area?

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2010 05:58 AM

No there are only a few. And compared to other dating sites they do not have that many members either unfortunatly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2010 07:28 PM

dear stone, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

IamIsabel

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2010 07:19 PM

My city, OKC, used to have one where people came from all over. We had about 500 singles every Saturday night. Afterwards we went to a local restaurant to fellowship. I met a lot of people there and made really good friends to fellowship outside of the group.

Currently I know of none in my city.

I tried to start one myself but only got two people indicating an interest. Maybe you could start one in your church or just by posting it on Craig's List to meet at a local restaurant.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2010 09:41 AM

This is the best one,but there are a few others.