Author Thread: Hello from Raymon
rhijazeen

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 04:28 AM

Iam a loving caring person, not very religious, hardworking and ambitious.

born in October 1975.in Jordan from the middle east.I speak Arabic, English and un peu de francais.serious sbout committing my life to my second half.

music has an important part in my life. I am learning to play the lute.

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 05:05 AM

May the peace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you Raymond and welcome to CDFF. I was wondering, Raymond, being from Jordon, are you committed to JESUS CHRIST?

t:goofball:mie

rhijazeen

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 03:16 AM

My friend,

The percentage of Christian in Jordan is 3% almost 150,000 of the total jordanian population.

Arab Christian are rooted in the History of the middle east.I know that the majority of the west thinks that arabs=middle east=muslims, because of what they see on tv. I am christian,my parents and grandparents were also christian and so on.

have a nice day.

God bless.

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 04:53 AM

Greetings in the name of JESUS CHRIST and may HIS presence be with as we communicate.

My friend, I have a friend in Lebanon and she tells me the correct news on the middle east, as we westerners see it. It is why I ask could you explain the Shaai and Shunni for me. It seems here we get the incorrect information. I understand one is Al Quaida and the other isn't but both don't like each other.

Here's another question if you don't mind answering, my friend in CHRIST, what's the percentage of JEWS in Jordon?

Thank you for taking time to answer these questions. I know our media sources are biased and incorrect on such matters and I so appreciate you helping me out with this. GOD bless you abundantly.

T:goofball:mie

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 06:05 PM

Hi Raymon!

Just want to let you know that when I became a Christian, God helped me to become a teacher and has carried me through so much! It's my prayer that you will, if you haven't already, accept Jesus as Savior and live for Him. He is an awesome God and He is alive up in heaven, where we can live eternally with Him.

SJC1985 :glow:

rhijazeen

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 10:38 AM

Hi Jeanette,

thanks for your prayers. christians on this earth need to pray for each others.As we,catholics, believe that not only the saints, the myrtres or virgin Mary intercede for us to God but also every christian, by praying to his fellow christian, can play an intercessory role.

what do you think, Jeanette:)? Isn't that enough to prove to you that I am christian:)?Do you think a muslim knows such things? sorry, wait a moment.DO you mean by christian:the denomination that follows the idiology of Protestants (no offense meant) for me...I don't differenciate between a christian and a catholics; both terms identify the followers of Jesus Christe.

Have a nice day.

rhijazeen

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 11:05 AM

Hi Tomie,

Iam sorry because I am not very knowledgable about Islam(the religion of the prophet Muhammad).I can tell you what I know.....yes Al Quaida's(which means in english the base) militants are Sunni.Muslims are separated into two divisions:followers of the prophet muhammad and followers of Ali bin abitalib.the latter was married to the sister or daughter(not sure)of Muhammad.I have a friend from Iraq who has a Sunni mother and a Shiite father(his parents).Sunni and shiite followers were never enemies.the hatred aroused between them after the American had entered Iraq.

the shiite followers believe that the Holy Quran was supposed to be given to Ali not Muhammad and that Ali is the messenger of God....Saudi Arabia, Jordan have majority Sunnis while Iran is Shiites.

My friend,

Idon't whether we have Jews living in Jordan.I will ask and get back to you.when I was in Canada I met with some Jews they only talked about visiting Jordan as tourists or as employees for investing companies in Jordan.

have a nice day.

God bless.

rhijazeen

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 11:09 AM

The followers of Ali are Shiites and the followers of the prophet Muhammad are Sunnis.

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 12:06 PM

Raymon,

Thank you for explaining the division between the Sunnis

and Shiites; a subject many may be confused about.

Deborah

P.S. I consider anyone who has asked for forgiveness; turned away from sin; accepted Christ as their Savior; and

been born again, to be a Christian.It doesn't matter what the

denomination or which church we attend.

God Bless You ! :angel:

rhijazeen

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 02:58 AM

You are welcome, Madam.

I totaly agree with you.We , christians, are untied in our belief for Christe as our saviour and redeemer.we must not be biased.we must always be the salt and the light for the people around us by our conducts of love, peace , humility, .....

God bless.

Raymon

p.s. I would like to ask you, madam, to remember me once in your prayers.:prayingm:thank you.

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Hello from Raymon
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 06:51 AM

Raymon,

I will indeed remember you in my prayers; more than once, if

that's o.k.; I know God's going bless you abundantly!

Your Sister in Christ,

Deborah

:angel: