Author Thread: Faith And Trust.
Admin

Faith And Trust.
Posted : 11 Apr, 2010 08:18 PM

People struggle in their christian walk because they dont trust in God and have a little faith. They want a David Copperfield result. You have to study the Word and Have patience. When you trust in God, you can make the tough decisions in a situation in which in light that God can pull you through. As your start to have a relationship with God and HIS Son Jesus, things begin to show better in your day to day life. But when you add faith to your trust, things are on the high in what you can do. If Bill Gates didnt have faith in his ability to make microsoft, our computers will be an empty shell. If Joyce Meyer didnt trust God, she will be still stuck in her bad past and will not have her worldwide ministry. I leave you with this. Prayer can change things. With faith and trust in God, your life will run a little more smoother than before. Read Ephesians 1:2-8 and then read Romans 5:1-5. It will start or get you back on the path of righteousness.

God Bless :angel:

SirLance007

View Profile
History
Faith And Trust.
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 08:22 PM

tlhanks moses..i did just that.. got my bible out and did some reading.. thanks for the post.. :-)Lance