Author Thread: Talk Like Jesus
Admin

Talk Like Jesus
Posted : 12 Apr, 2010 07:50 PM

Each day you hear or you know someone who is frustrated and just plan sad all the time. Things happen to people and some just dont know what to do. Some have a death in the family. Some didnt get a raise on their job. Even some who are separated from a spouse like myself and going through a divorce. News flash Jesus went through worst stuff than us and HE still talk with love. As a christian, I learn to walk in love and talk in love. Jesus preached love faith and hope to people and HIS disciples. So when you see somebody down, give them spiritual encouragement like I will pray for you or Jesus loves you. Or when you are mad at somebody, learn to forgive them as Christ forgave you of your sins. Yes I know its not easy but with prayer and reading the teachings of God and HIS Son Jesus, this will get you started on that spiritual journey. So read in the Word Proverbs 15:1-8. It will help you talk like Jesus. I know it help me a whole lot.

God Bless :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Talk Like Jesus
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 06:35 AM

Amen

View Profile
History
Talk Like Jesus
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 03:22 PM

:applause:...I'll 2nd that AMEN !...Thank you Moses...excellant post and scripture suggestion...xo