Author Thread: prayer from a stranger
Admin

prayer from a stranger
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 05:52 PM

I just wanted to say that God is great! He can take a total stranger you meet on a site like this one and because of Christ's love in us, he used this person to pray for me and my son who is getting ready to go through a surgery to have a tumor removed from his brain. I have been having a very difficult time with this and most people shy away from someone going through this kind of thing. This person named Michael has had a heart for what we are going through and keeps in touch praying for us. Michael was healed of leukemia when he was a boy and so he understands that God can heal. I am praying and expecting a miracle in my son, so he can have a long life to see his children grow up and also to serve God in a big way. If he is healed, many people who know and are unbelievers will turn to God. So I am expecting a miracle!

Thank you for reading my message.

God bless

View Profile
History
prayer from a stranger
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 07:44 PM

God is on the throne and all is well!

strawberi50

Deborahe

View Profile
History
prayer from a stranger
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 06:11 AM

1ofhisdaughters,

I am praying for you and your son also.

God Bless You,

Deborah

:angel:

View Profile
History
prayer from a stranger
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 08:00 AM

Bless you my sister, and I realize your pain! I ask that the hand of God will be upon you and yours, and that the wonderful realization that God is in control will flood your soul with peace! I will be praying for you and your son, please keep us informed!

View Profile
History
prayer from a stranger
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 09:00 AM

Thank you all for your prayers. The surgery will be in August. I am looking for scriptures to stand on now. I will keep you informed.

God Bless,

Gina

View Profile
History
prayer from a stranger
Posted : 8 Aug, 2008 07:58 PM

Sending prayers for your family! I can feel your pain-been through similar situation. I too have been blessed by many people and their prayers on this site in the short time I have been on it. We need to hold each other up!

View Profile
History
prayer from a stranger
Posted : 2 Sep, 2008 08:53 PM

Thank you all for your prayers. My son had his surgery 4 weeks ago in an emergency. The doctor got most of the tumor and it was benign! Praise God! He starts radiation now.

Bless all of you,

Gina