Author Thread: Relationship 101.......Kind Of ???
Admin

Relationship 101.......Kind Of ???
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 09:27 PM

People today always talk about what they want in a relationship. Someone who is successful, funny or kind. Why are not people saying that they want a christian man or woman? Some people think christians are uptight people who read their bible all day and just talk "Jesus Talk". As a christian, I love reading scriptures but I also like to enjoy life that Jesus has died for us. To be in a christian relationship is great because you can share so much about God and life itself. Also you will have an accountability partner when things get rough or in happy times. Sometimes God will bless you with a non christian spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend. God will put that on your heart to bring up your nonchristian partner to christian status. I leave with this when choosing a partner, pray about it first. Then make sure you correct any issues that you have with yourself like anger,selfishness or any things of that nature. Last be patience and hear the Lord what HE put on your heart. Read 1 Corithians the "love book" of the bible. Or go a pastor or your church relationship seminars for questions and advice. :purpleangel:

God Bless :angel:

View Profile
History
Relationship 101.......Kind Of ???
Posted : 17 Apr, 2010 10:52 PM

You know what? you're right, I learned this a little bit late, and recently received a disappointment, but you know, and I�M not going back to make the same mistake, even I thank the person who struck me that it was not for him, I never had realized that I have to grow as a christian person. And now I feel more in love with myself and I�m knowing people who had never paid attention. It's good advice. thanks! GIRLS AND BOYS LOOK REALLY CHRISTIAN PEOPLE THAT KEEP THE STATUS OF GOD Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

:D:applause: