Author Thread: Hello from Indiana
Admin

Hello from Indiana
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 08:51 PM

Hi, my name is cheryl and I am glad to be apart of this organization. I especially enjoy the forums that are taking place. I am currently talking with someone on this site and time will tell as to where it goes. And yes, it is long distance. It has it's drawbacks, but if God is in it - then Ii believe it will work. currently, I am in the medical field and working toward my master's degree in counseling.

God Bless and keep your eyes and heart on Christ!!

Cheryl

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 17 Jul, 2008 03:35 PM

Glad to meet you. I'm originally from a small town called Martinsville. Ever hear of it? lol...Central Indiana...

strawberi50

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 01:02 PM

Strawberi is for strawberry but I thought it was spelled strawberry? I guess you just being cute spelling it Berri?

Nice to meet you strawberri you are a very friendly lady and have great advice...

Hey are you into theater by The Way??? I looked at your profile and saw your awesome pictures!!!

~Blessings~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 01:05 PM

Nice to meet your Cheryl...Glad I find you well!!! Glad you are enjoy The Site...I always say that if both people care about each happiness and both people demostrate Character toward each other then most likely you have The Right Person...and you have same interest that you both like doing and all that good stuff and you just know when it your soul mate and that what others tell me so Cheers to a happy life and Marriage to us all!!!

~God Bless You And Your Family Richely Cheryl~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 01:07 PM

Strawberri Hope all is well if there is anything I could pray for you about let me know ok...

~God Richely Bless You Strawberri~

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 11:13 PM

Thank you Lynda...I can always use prayer. My girls just got back from Costa Rica so I'm blessed and they're safe.

Strawberi was the only way I could spell it because someone else got the "real thing!" lol

Robin

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 11:16 PM

Hey Lynda...I have been into a little theatre....church wise...I have written a couple of plays and been in the Christmas stuff...Nothing major but I do like theatre and the arts and I love photography. Thanks for noticing...Have a blessed day.

Strawberi

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 11:26 PM

Almost forgot...I have a degree in Christian Ed. and Early Childhood and I see you love the little ones, too. Believe you me, there's enough drama in this department for everyone! lol...take care...

Strawberi50 a.k.a. Robin

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 26 Feb, 2010 03:13 PM

It didn't work out.....

View Profile
History
Hello from Indiana
Posted : 27 Mar, 2010 08:53 AM

It didn't work out..... :)