Author Thread: THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHO SOMEBODY BROKES MY HEART.
Admin

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHO SOMEBODY BROKES MY HEART.
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 08:48 PM

I REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND... WHAT I AM DOING WRONG? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHO SOMEBODY BROKES MY HEART... I CANT BELIEVE IT! I JUST I CANT BREATH... WHY PEOPLE SAY " I LOVE YOU" IF THEY DONT REALLY SURE ABOUT WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT.. MAYBE IM SO REALLY STUPID AND IDIOT TO BELIEVE IN THIS WEBSITE! OR BELIEVE I WILL FIND HERE MY REAL LOVE.. I KNOW WHO I AM... I AM A PERSON WHO IS HONEST AND HAVE A WONDERFUL HEART, MAYBE MEN ARE NOT LOOKING HEARTS.. MAYBE THEY ARE JUST LOOKING SEX.. THIS IS REALLY SAD.. CUZ... HERE IN MY SOUL... IT IS SO D A M N DAMAGED NOW... I DONT NEED THE MONEY OF ANYBODY... I JUST LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE.. A REAL LOVE... I WANT TO THANK TO THE 2 PERSON FROM THIS WEBSITE WHO BROKE MY HEART ALL YOUR TIME.. ALL YOUR "PATIENT" AND ALL YOUR "LOVE"... ANYWAY... GOD GAVES ME, GOD TOOK ME... BLESSED BE HIS NAME FOREVER! I DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE EXACTLY TO DO... I DONT WANT TO HAVE A HEART... NEVER... GOD PLEASE... HELP ME.. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 03:19 AM

Hi Sconherz,

Always remember you are a woman of no limit,let the past heartbreaks not pull u down.U are a woman of substance.God's time is the best and he's never late but comes when time is due.In his time he makes all things beautiful.When the right one comes,u'll get what u ever desired in a relationship unconditionally.Some situations prepares us to appreciate God's blessings when time comes,be patient and wait from God to give the right person,u deserve the best.Heartbreaks are the major challenges of relationships:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 07:11 AM

no i dont have doubts!! My Love really loves me!! abd wants to be with me!!! :hearts::hearts:

hahaha I love him so much1!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2010 09:57 PM

WELL.. HE NEVER REALLY LOVED ME.. PIXY...

NOW HE�S LOOKING FOR A WHITE WIFE...

how can a person do so much damage? I was praying so much all this day.... i feel myself.. like an i d i o t...

i need to understand...

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2010 01:43 PM

Aw, I'm really sorry that this has happened to you =(

I met a guy online last October and it was one of those "love at first sight" kinda things. We seemed to be so perfectly matched... We agreed on just about everything and were completely infatuated with each other. And I genuinely loved him.

But, we started to have some issues fairly early on, and his response to each of these issues was to become very angry, say a bunch of cruel things, and then break up with me. But then he'd realize that he "couldn't live w/out me" and would want to get back together w/ me. So, we became very on-again-off-again.

Part of me was okay w/ that for awhile. I just kinda thought that he had temper issue, and I thought that if I prayed about it enough and was really patient w/ him, that we could work through that.

Then, he broke up w/ me (for the last time! haha) about 3 months ago. I was heartbroken. I cried (like hysterical crying!) for days on end. I wasn't leaving the house. I wasn't answering the phone. I wasn't eating. I was hurt that he didn't want me and angry because I felt like he was just playing w/ my heart.

I calmed down finally and have thought over things more critically, and this is what I think:

1. It is a HUGE red flag when guys want to be on-again-off-again. If they profess love for you one day and then don't want you the next, there is something wrong w/ them! Seriously! If a relationship is not working, he needs to be mature enough to break it off (permanently) in a godly way. If it is working and he wants to pursue you, then he needs to be diligent and Biblical about that. If he can't do this, then he's simply not ready for a relationship!

2. It's a red flag when a guys says, "I love you" early on in the relationship. It is true that we should love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. But the kind of romantic-lifelong-commitment kinda love takes time to develop. If someone says, "I love you" early on, then I would question whether he really understand what love is and/or what would make a marriage work. I think people mistake infatuation or lust for love. And you don't want someone who isn't able to discern the difference! As much as we love to hear that someone loves us, we need to use our heads and examine whether it is love or something else that is inspiring those words.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Maybe something similar was happening in your relationship?

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2010 10:29 PM

Very very very similar.... :(

because between us there was a striking good chemistry, I thought something and he thought exactly the same, even though I still did not say. Perhaps we anticipate a lot, first we were just friends, we at first had no interest in each other but life issues, we fell in love (well at least that he had told me, I do not know if it was true) begin a relationship, and way back to being friends again, break, and return, etc. but I know he is sometimes a little immature, and yet I fell in love as he is, but sometimes i felt like he has two sides he has a totally different person to the other, a sweet side, pure, full of love and the other side was so contrary to it. and yet knowing this, i loved him such as he is.. I thought: he is a precious treasure. I wanted that treasure, but i dont know.. now... my heart just is hurts..

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2010 12:25 AM

I know what you mean. I thought that my ex-boyfriend was quite the treasure too. But I think if you spend some time pondering what it would be like to be married to someone like that, you may start to feel differently! Can you imagine a husband being like that? Dramatically packing a suitcase and slamming doors and leaving, and then coming back a few days later all weepy and wanting you back? That would just be torture! A man like that is not ready to be the head of a household.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2010 01:31 PM

yeah you are right... but i guess im still loving him.. but only God and time will repair my heart.. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2010 01:53 PM

I still loved my ex-boyfriend for a time too. I would say that it took me a good solid 2+ months to really "get over it." Spend lots of time with God and get busy/active when you find yourself sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2010 07:23 PM

well i think the best for me is wait.. is pray, is pray again.. haha

I know God is with me all the time.. i need Him so much.. and before i was sure to make a future with a person.. but i dont know now.. i cant see well.. i need The Holy Spirit�s force and WISDOM..

I need time to return to believe in someone, and seriously consider a future with a christian man. At this point simply, I am disgusted with the boys now. hahaha.. but i want to make good friends... that�s all!... :( I feel that God will tell me soon, what should I do :(

What I do know is, we are very very valuable and precious for any idiot ... God made of us true divas.. haha dont you think? :rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2010 10:48 PM

Yeah, it's important to listen to God, and we are too previous and valuable for the idiots =)

Page : 1 2 3