Author Thread: THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHO SOMEBODY BROKES MY HEART.
Admin

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHO SOMEBODY BROKES MY HEART.
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 08:48 PM

I REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND... WHAT I AM DOING WRONG? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHO SOMEBODY BROKES MY HEART... I CANT BELIEVE IT! I JUST I CANT BREATH... WHY PEOPLE SAY " I LOVE YOU" IF THEY DONT REALLY SURE ABOUT WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT.. MAYBE IM SO REALLY STUPID AND IDIOT TO BELIEVE IN THIS WEBSITE! OR BELIEVE I WILL FIND HERE MY REAL LOVE.. I KNOW WHO I AM... I AM A PERSON WHO IS HONEST AND HAVE A WONDERFUL HEART, MAYBE MEN ARE NOT LOOKING HEARTS.. MAYBE THEY ARE JUST LOOKING SEX.. THIS IS REALLY SAD.. CUZ... HERE IN MY SOUL... IT IS SO D A M N DAMAGED NOW... I DONT NEED THE MONEY OF ANYBODY... I JUST LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE.. A REAL LOVE... I WANT TO THANK TO THE 2 PERSON FROM THIS WEBSITE WHO BROKE MY HEART ALL YOUR TIME.. ALL YOUR "PATIENT" AND ALL YOUR "LOVE"... ANYWAY... GOD GAVES ME, GOD TOOK ME... BLESSED BE HIS NAME FOREVER! I DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE EXACTLY TO DO... I DONT WANT TO HAVE A HEART... NEVER... GOD PLEASE... HELP ME.. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:03 PM

Hi there, schonherz =) I'm really sorry that your heart has been broken again. Perhaps if you could tell us what you ARE doing, we can help you figure out where/why things are going wrong?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:10 PM

WELL I DONT KNOW.. BETTER TO ASK THEM! HAHAHA

BUT ONE DAY.. THEY TELL ME: I LOVE YOU

AND TO THE NEXT DAY.. JUST SAY: YOU DESERVE THE BEST! BYE I DONT LOVE YOU! OR... THE OTHER GUY JUST TOLD ME: BETTER FOR US HAVE ANY CONECTION...

IF I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPEND!! OR MAYBE JUST WANT TO SEE NAKED WOMEN! I DONT KNOW!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:15 PM

Okay. Well let's just calm down, take a few deep breaths, and try to unpackage this a little...

So, you said you are meeting the guys from this site. How long are you talking with them before you begin to have feelings for them and before they express feelings for you?

What sorts of things do you talk about with these men?

What makes you think that they only want sex or that they may just want to see naked women?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:24 PM

WITH THE FIRST.. LIKE 2 MONTHS SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

WITH THE SECOND I GUESS 2 WEEKS

BUT THEY ASKED ME THE SAME!! I DONT UNDERSTAND IF THEY ARE CHRISTIAN MEN WHY ARE LOOKING THAT? :S

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:35 PM

Well, I think we need to be careful with our hearts. Emotional intimacy is something that should happen gradually. We should be honest from the start, but that doesn't mean to be 100% open and give your heart away within the first few days or weeks of knowing someone. True love takes time. It's also important to remember that we want to honour our future spouses, and I think that part of that means that we don't offer ourselves completely to others. And I don't just mean sexually, but emotionally.

Do you think that you've maye been giving your heart away too quickly/easily?

As far as thinking that maybe they only want sex or to look at naked women, some guys just have major issues with that. But, sometimes us women feed into that without even knowing it. Our clothing choices and the pictures we post online can have a lot to do with the kind of attention we receive on a singles site.

Do you think that your pictures may be prompting guys to respond to you in the way that they do? Or does it just seem that they have major lust issues going on?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:49 PM

Maybe you are right... i believe so much in people... in short time. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:56 PM

Maybe =)

I just think that it's so important that we cherish ourselves... Not to the extent that we worship ourselves, but to the extent that we respect the women God made us to be. And part of that is having healthy boundaries with people and not letting them in where they don't belong! This means to not let them have our hearts too quickly or to see too much of our bodies! =)

Being emotionally open can be a really great thing. So don't be closed off, just be careful and make sure you're channeling that emotional openness into God's purpose for you and to not into everything/everyone that comes your way.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 10:00 PM

and then I will not use low-cut blouses. never!! :glow: but i really like them!! :( haha..

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 10:03 PM

That would probably be best =)

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 10:06 PM

hahahaha okaaaaaaaay :D

Page : 1 2 3