Author Thread: There is more to it
Admin

There is more to it
Posted : 2 May, 2010 05:35 PM

In a short time have I got very much understanding of God.

Today can't I accept a man only because he is telling me that he is Christian.

There is so much to it....

There is so important to be on the same level in our understanding or else doesn't the other understand what you are talking about and in the end will you feel like you are empty inside you and make you fell lonely even if you have a partner.

There is many that saying that they believe in jesus and am in the church, then when the first time of be in love ending do they start to tell you that they don't want to come with you to the church.

There is also many that never want to join you in a church, then they are not in Jesus and only tell you to get to you.

There is many men that am hunting christian women of some reasons like they are more hot because they have not had a man or that those women doesn't cheat and sit at home only.

I heard it from men when I didn't knew God so they could be honest to me.

If he son't want to pray with you or go with you to a church is he not into Jesus as much as you.

Do not think that you can change him because it's more likely that he will take you from Jesus than the opposite.

Do try to find a man that am on your level of faith and believe.

A catholic and a Lutheran can go great together but not a pentacostal and Catholic if not it's the carishmatic catholic.

God is talking about nations and strangers, with nations does He mean the different churches or denomation because God only care about our spiritlife.

GuyWithWebsite

View Profile
History
There is more to it
Posted : 8 May, 2010 08:56 AM

I have discovered, at least online, that there are a lot of women who also seem interested in Christian men but are not true believers. I think they believe that Christian men are more responsible and not going to cheat on them.

Before I was concerned about following the Lord, it was mostly only women that had to worry who they were going to meet. But now that has changed. Now I have to worry too.

Before, if a woman wanted sex, that was what I wanted. Now if she wants it too, well can I say I dont want it? Im a man. But where will my faith go if a woman who doesnt know the Lord takes me to her bed? The bible makes it clear how dangerous this is again and again, men were drawn to unbelieving women and lost their walk with God.

I make as sure as I can that a woman is a true Christian, or I wont start talking to her on a dating site. And I certainly will NEVER go to meet her. A lonely man who thinks he can resist an attractive woman is a liar or a fool or a homosexual. We are not wired to resist, we are wired to persue.

So, I guess that now I know what it is like to be a girl :laugh:

View Profile
History
There is more to it
Posted : 12 May, 2010 06:57 PM

You know friends! I learned this with tears ... I learned that not all who claim to be Christians are really Christians believers... that�s why on this week i was praying so much to The Holy Spirit.. He knows about love all kind of love.. Let him guide us to the right person. or im wrong?