Author Thread: Victory over the impossible college test!
XtremeChef777

View Profile
History
Victory over the impossible college test!
Posted : 4 May, 2010 09:23 PM

Hi my name is Travis and I would like to share a praise God did for me and I am so thankful for it! Math has never been my forte, and I haven't used it at all in years and I am taking a class called Cost Control related to owning a restaurant and costing out recipes and many other difficult things. In most of my tests I have struggled and mostly been getting C's or C+ on my average tests, and now on my NRA test you have to get atleast 75% and 80 questions. If you don't pass it you don't get the NRA certificate which is the whole icing on the cake and you would have to pay $35 to retake it as well and having it affect your grade as well. After studying for hours on it and being fustrated on the math solving problems and trying to remember the formulas as they were very difficult things for me to solve. On my NRA of Cost Control I passed with a B+ and not only that I got a B+ on my group project as well and 100% on costing out my recipes!!! There is power in prayer! :glow:

View Profile
History
Victory over the impossible college test!
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 10:25 AM

AMEN!!! GOD IS FREAKN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, HE CAN DO ANYTHING!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!