Author Thread: Hal Lindsey-National Day of Prayer
Tarasye

View Profile
History
Hal Lindsey-National Day of Prayer
Posted : 6 May, 2010 04:09 AM

I would like to say something nice about Hal Lindsey for the man truly out did himself this week. If you did not catch his report this week, I highly recommend logging on and catching it as soon as he posts for his message was very important this week as he discussed what is really going on with our nation's attempt to cancel the National Day of Prayer. You will know you have clicked on the right report when he talks about Franklin Graham being "dis-invited" to the White House in reference to the matter because of comments he made nearly a decade ago after the plane flew into the WTC

So as you pray for our Nation this day, pray also for the Health and Safety of Preachers that Lead this Nation, like Hal Lindsey and so very many others, for I fear for his safety and the safety of others like Franklin Graham, John Hagee, and so very ,many others that dare speak the Truth according to the Bible.

It is important to Pray this day for our very way of life is under attack.from the enemy. It is important that we remain Bold in our Faith and Stand for Christ. So Take a Stand for the Savior who shall NEVER forsake you, and be Bold like the Leaders in our Faith, that have the Courage to Stand for it is fast becoming very unpopular to do so. Hold Strong to your Hope that Shall give you life that no man can take away.

Blessing to you all as you Pray this Day!

Tarasye