Author Thread: Hi, everyone
Tater

View Profile
History
Hi, everyone
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 06:32 PM

Hello, My name is Ken. I have been on CD for a few months, but never been in the forums before...... About me: I'm 29yrs.old and I'm a single Father of one 10 month old baby girl. I haven't been in church for a couple of years, but plan on starting again in the near future. I look forward to chatting with you all and getting to know your personalities..:waving:

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Hi, everyone
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 06:37 PM

Ken,

Your little girl is precious! God bless you both.

Deborah

View Profile
History
Hi, everyone
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 07:00 AM

Welcome in the Name of the Lord!

I pray you will draw closer unto Him that gave you that sweet little child!

Peace

sweet70

View Profile
History
Hi, everyone
Posted : 16 Jul, 2008 07:45 AM

Ken...don't feel bad I have only been here a week! And have yet to meet someone but I thk friends r great too! I'm a 38 yr old single mom of 2 wonderful Grls 11/17.

I thk u have a beautiful lil grl and I'm glad u r one of the ones who stepped up to the plate. Which means u r taking care of her!!

I'm a christian been recent rebaptized and saved for 2 yrs now almost 3 and I'm proud of who I am.

Sometimes we have to redirect our lives. The church u will go back when u r ready!! No one should down someone or preach to someone until they get to know them or at least take a look in their own backyard!!! So, I'm glad to know someone like you!

M.

View Profile
History
Hi, everyone
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 11:40 PM

Hi Ken...Welcome to the forum...If you stick around a while, I'm sure you will be blessed and educated about the things of God...Very good group of people, here...

strawberi50