Author Thread: 100% LOVE
Admin

100% LOVE
Posted : 8 May, 2010 07:44 AM

I think satan is sending me people to say to me that people don't like me.

I know satan want to seperate us from other people so we can't find Christian friend or friends to grow in the spirit together.

Believe that satan hold us back from meeting our love of our lifes to make us feel lonely and sad.

I have always heard and have seen it in people that I wasn't loved of anyone ( it was before I knew God )

Then in December 2000 did I left my past life, all of it because I had only two suitcases with me to USA from Sweden and it took me not so long time before I lost everything in the two suitcases.

11 months after been USA did I met a fun white woman.

I did a witness how God had sent me angels to reque me once in Florida and I saw her step in at the church and she looked like an angel for me with her long blonde wavy hair.

She started to play C-flute for us in the church and it was like the church-room was full of angels.

We become friends and was together most every day. We drove to at least one church every day.

She had two mother-churches, both was only for black people so it was only she and I that was white in the church.

One service did the Pastor told us that we should help each other.

Laura my friend should help me with the english language and I should teach and show Laura about God and it sounded strange as I had not study any Bible and Laura was already a teacher in the Bible.

But it started to come many event to us where Laura could see that God was very close to me and helped me out in many difficult situations so Laura started to laugh and tell people that it was only to stay close to Eva and everything should work out fine.

One day asked Laura if I should come with her to study to be a Minister and I told her that I had no mony to study but Laura said that God should make a way for me to take the Minister class anyway as she was used to see me getting help of God in everything I did.

But it was tough for me to get those $250 per months for studies and especial when I sudddenly lost my job and the house I rent.

I didn't lost my faith but I wondering how God should be able to help me when people around me was so heartless and our Pastor that educated us saaid that no one shouldn't help the other if going out of money.

I got help one from Laura but the Pastor was going so angry at her so it was almost so she was kicked out from the class.

I had paid for the whole class but we should pay an extra $40 to could see an Pastor and owner of an Bible University in Florida that should come and tell us what kind og Ministers we all should be.

I had done the test but the Pastor from Florida should tell us the result when he was there so I needed to get those $40 to know what kind of Minister I could be even if I wasn't going to get it there.

The morning come when we should drive to the school and Laura called me and asked me if I hd any money for the school and if I had done my last homework but I had not done it because the time took away of trying to find money.

Laura said it was no idea to go with her to the school because the Pastor should go so mad at her for bringing me there without I had no money or done my schoolwork.

I told Laura what had happen on my way home the day before.

I was standing alone at a bus-stop and was talking to God in my mind. I had been out for many hours walking around and asked for money in some churches but I had only got $20 of the 40 I needed for the school.

I said to God : " God, God I haven't got all the money for the school, what can I do ? "

I heard God's voice saying " Tomorrow take care of itself "

" But God, I haven't done my homework " did I said

Once again nswered me God " Tomorrow take care of itself "

So I stopped complaining....

Laura heard me and said that I should come with her to the class.

I was very curious how God should make it and itdidn't bother me to know that the Pastor should go crazy hearing that I had no money.

To take it short Laura reminded me that I had at least 20 dollar to give the Pastor.

I come in and the Pastor knew I had no money for him. He said immidetly that I was out from the class.

But I said that God had told me that He should take care of it for me .....

The Big fat Pastor stood up of anger and was screaming " God said that and that....God doesn't speak to you !!! "

I took my $20 dollar and throw it on his desk. He looked at the money and took them and said I could stay and listen at the result of the test I had taken.

The Pastor from Florida sat in front of me and I saw that he looked in the paper over and over and laughed the whole time he looked at a paper.

Laura and I was the only white in the class. The Pastor for the class had also taken the test.

We were at each other when this Pastor from Florida told us about the person on the paper because it was 100% right about what kind of personality people was.

When the Pastor for the class come up on the paper did the Pastor from Florida said that he was lover of money. The Pastor that had just screaming at me for not having enough money for him did run out from the church of anger because it was so right and he had just showing it by the way he treated me.

The time was slippering away and the guest Pastor had to go back to Florida soon so those people that wasn't in the church should he not look at their papers but tell them later the result.

He said that Laura should be best as a Bibleclass-teacher and that what she was already.

It was only two paper left and the paper he took up was either for me or a woman that was known as a prophet and very godly woman.

So all people turned to her when the Guest-Pastor said that he had never seen anyone that had so much points on the subject LOVE.

He said he had done many test and no one have got so high points.

People looked at the prophet and smiled at her so I was not really paid attention to what he next said.

But he said at least that this person shouldn't sit at a chair in front of the altar, she should sit ON the altar with the Pastor and tell him what to say and teach him about God.

And all people in the church was total quit and didn't said a word for a long time when the guest-pastor said my name...yeah even I because what I said about LOVE did I thought that all people had answered the same...... but not.

That gave me much encourage to move forward even if people had said and said it later on that I need to have love in me to could be a child of God.

With this test and what the guest-speaker said did I come to know who I am no matter what people tell me what they think I am.

God showed also that He tok care of tomorrow because I didn't need the Minister-title to work for God.